Chapter fourteen

(Contains sexual assault)⚠️

It was around 3 in the morning, my tired eyes woke suddenly from a light shining in my room. It was my phone, and it confused me why I had a text message at this time. I decided on letting Evan give me back the phone he bought me; so now here I was with a phone and so far it hasn't been pleasant. Being woken up rudely at this time wasn't enjoyable.

From: unknown number

Hello princess. It's Alex. Walk out of the house slowly, don't bother packing anything. If you don't listen to me I'll send in men with guns and your pretty new boyfriend wont stand a chance. You have five minutes to make your decision.

Instantly my body went into shock, my complexion paling. My arms and legs were shaking uncontrollably and that's when I knew deep in my heart- I couldn't run anymore. I wouldn't let Evan get hurt so I decided to be strong and face Alex directly.

Grabbing a piece of paper I quickly wrote a note

Evan I am sorry I left so suddenly. Just know that you did nothing wrong. You've been amazing over the time I've known you and I wish you the very best in life- including love. I will admit it and say I have strong feelings for you, I have done for awhile. But with that comes responsibilities and I can't be with someone who doesn't like me back. You may never see me again but I will always think about you in my heart, and mind. Please don't contact me again.

-Willa

Wiping away the salted tears a numb, unreadable expression clouded my face. I feel like I'm about to walk to my death and with that means I'll never see Evan again.

I thought lying would be the best thing to do, of course I would of never left him for not being able to reciprocate the same feelings back for me. I'm not like that and would always- no doubt in my mind keep him as a friend if all else failed.

Pulling on an over the head jumper around my petite frame and some black leggings I made my way outside the building, careful to be as quiet as I could.

That's when I saw him

Alex still looked the same but wore more stubble on his cheeks now, looking more like a beard than not. His hair was scruffy and greasy which I was used to- the man wasn't hot on his hygiene like majority of people which I put down to the excessive drug use and the 'uncaring' lifestyle he owned.

"Ah, my princess. Good girl" Alex chimed, putting his arm around my shoulders and guiding me to a blacked out SUV. "You made the right decision, I've always loved how thoughtless you are"

My body was still fear ridden, I couldn't move or talk so I just allowed for Alex to shove me into the back of the SUV- a mask pulled over my head.

**

Finally after what felt like hours I could see some light through my mask, Alex then swung it off my head and gave me a disgusted look.

"Willa it's been so long. You still look like shit I see"

Lowering my gaze I choked back saliva, not wanting him to see me upset. "Do you still cut yourself? Come on- I'm intrigued" Alex edged forward on his seat in a dominating stance.

"I'll take that as a yes, you're such a pathetic person I shouldn't even of tried thinking you changed"

I clenched my fists and dug my nails into my palms, making them sting instantly which helped ease the emotional feelings coaxing me.

"Are you just going to stay silent? Isn't that boring... cat got your fucking tongue ?"

I peered up nervously meeting with those familiar daunting, blue eyes which I once loved staring into.

"Now I'm kind of pissed off you see Willa"

Alex stood up, circling the chair I was tied up to intimidatingly. "You decided to not only lose my drugs- not only leave me but you also decided to get with some other guy? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

His fingers tilted my head to look at him, though his grip was harsh and it made me wince from the slight stinging of pain. "Tell me- does he fuck you like I did?"

My stomach churned with nausea at his comments, he truly was such a despicable person.

"Come on tell me! I want to know everything you whore"

Alex then slapped me across the face, instant bruising apparent as my lip swelled which made tears erupt from my eyes. "Aww no, don't cry. I've only just started"

"How about I show you what you've been missing out on hm?" Alex snapped viciously, spit flowing from his mouth.

"P-please don't" I cried "what do you want with me?"

Alex crouched down so he was now eye level with me "what do I want with you? I want you to pay for how you've treated me of course. What you think I want to make you my girlfriend again?"

I shook my head "no- I didn't think that at all. Are you going to k-kill me?"

A hollered laugh escaped his mouth "I mean, that would make things way too easy. Let me have my fun first and then we can talk"

Alex slapped me again round the face though this time it burned even more, my mouth filling with blood. "Ha I love seeing you so pathetic. It truly brings me joy"

He then toyed with my jumper, tugging it around my head so my bra was on show; exposing my breasts. "Oh I remember these, god that's the one thing I still do love about you Willa. Fuck"

He began to grasp them through my bra, his groans escaping his lips which almost sounded animalistic. It made me feel utterly ashamed and embarrassed.

Alex then unclipped my bra, letting my boobs fall naturally which made his eyes light up psychotically. "There we go, all fucking mine"

"Please stop Alex!" I almost screamed, my tears drenching my cheeks. "You don't have to do this, please tell me what you want me to do"

"What do I want you to do?" Alex repeated with a dark expression. He then slammed his fist into the wall with anger, venom spitting from his mouth. "I want you to stop fucking talking"

He then placed a gag in my mouth which made me choke, my saliva now dripping down my chin and meaning I could no longer protest his actions.

Alex continued with undressing me, now pulling off my leggings, now just in my panties. "I tell you what Willa, it's such a shame. You were a good fuck- why couldn't I have just cut your tongue out"

I winced at his words, absolutely terrified thinking about what he was going to do to me.

I prayed someone would help me