9

~Aiyinè

This plan seems like the ideal way to get everything we need accomplished, but God knows, this is easier said than done.

The King of the Vampire's approval is what we need to be able to recruit any Vampires to our cause. We probably won't be able to even face him, because he must be protected at all times. Most rumors say that the Vampire king is the last of the Pure Bloods, which means that we might be out of luck.

I mean, maybe if we won't see him the Dark Prince can maybe help.

I don't know his name or anything like that, but I do know that he is a Half-Blood. A Half-Blood Vampire is a vampire that has half the extraordinary abilities of a Pure blooded vampire. There is a way to become a Pure Blood and that is to absorb the heart of two Pure Bloods. Eating one would make them a half Half-Blood.

Only after doing this will they become a Pure or Half-Blood; however it's different for the Prince, because he was born a Half-Blood since his mother was a regular Vampire. Additionally, their power is the reason Pure Bloods were hunted down; however, they still rule over Vampires, but only the power hungriest of the vampires try to destroy them.

To be born a Pure Blood the Prince would've needed his mother to be a Pure Blood as well. Don't get me wrong, Half-Bloods are hunted too, because if their heart is eaten by a regular Vampire than that regular Vampire becomes a quarter pure. Meaning that a regular Vampire has to eat the hearts of either two Pure Bloods or four Half-Bloods to become a Pure Blood Vampire.

The King is the last of the absolute Pure ones since his line directly comes from the first ever vampire in history, which was Queen Xyla Mikaelas the most mysterious of all the firsts of the Supernaturals.

There is not a lot known about her.

What is taught about her is that her mother was a fallen Angel with a unique pull to blood. Lady or Queen Xyla's mother died from giving birth due to the Queen feasting on her mother's own blood while inside her womb.

Queen Xyla stayed with her father, Ghet Mikaelas who was a caring human that loved his inhuman child and his now deceased wife. According to the books, Xyla's thirst for blood caused her to binge upon humans.

Years passed after that and she had found out that she could make creatures similar but extremely weaker to her by giving her victims her blood. The more she gave the stronger that vampire became. The line of Pure Bloods came from her own children, children that she had with a man that she gave half of her actual heart to thus making him a Half-Blood.

Due to her advanced healing her heart regenerated back in a quick motion.

Ghet had seen all of the destruction Xyla and her multiple vampires were causing. He then offered himself to her as he blamed himself for all the deaths of the innocent. Xyla, who's still out of control, her Half-Blood husband and their multiple children all shared him. They feasted upon his flesh leaving only bones behind.

Something that Xyla's mother had given her father was multiple hearts. The fallen Angel knew of Ghet's ability to be manipulated due to his caring nature. It's almost as if the fallen Angel knew what her offspring should become and wanted Xyla to spread her madness.

The fallen angel wanted to create chaos.

The full hearts were given to Xyla's family and the rest of the extra hearts were broken into many pieces and shared only to those higher ranked vampires.