Chapter 84: Recording

Start from the beginning

He simply sighed to himself,  JinHit's CEO is indeed a legend!

Lu Che's information came through: the paparazzi that were following Y/N was from South Korea and were an extremely professional team.

Lu Che also found out they were in action because they had met with HYPE's Artists Director, Hwang Hyunjin.

The answer was obvious.

Jong-In's expression was abnormally upset; he suddenly realized a lot of things. Back during his incident with Jieun, although the incident was exposed by Jisoo and Hyunjin, the substantive evidence came from the hidden flashes that followed them around. In other words, was that Jennie's doing?

Now that Jieun's incident was well in the past, did Jennie want to play the same trick again?

She had already taken Jieun's life, did she also want Y/N's?

"I'm not sure what those people managed to capture."

"I really liked President Kim at one stage, I felt she was competent and strong like a heroine. Who would have thought she'd turn out to be as cruel as a wolf," Mina couldn't help but sigh.

Y/N sat on the hotel bed, she was immensely calm. No matter how ruthless Jennie was, it would never stop her determination to become an international supermodel.

Although Jennie was ruthless...Y/N could be even more ruthless.

Seeing Y/N remain silent, Jong-In was slightly terrified. After being around her for quite some time, he had developed a certain level of understanding towards her. Even though she was quiet like usual, one could decipher her mood through slight variations in her silence.

For example, when she was with Jimin, her silence carried with it a relaxed and comfortable mood.

When with outsiders, her silence made her feel unapproachable.

And at this moment, Y/N's silence had reached a stage where one should be terrified. The more she didn't speak, the more it meant she was thinking of a way to strike back.

Jennie had already pushed things this far; Y/N's future would definitely not be at HYPE.

"What do you plan to do?"

"What else could I do? I'm just going to let her take as many photos as she wants..." Y/N smiled slightly like she didn't care. But Jong-In knew, if Jennie was a mantis, then Y/N was an Oriole.

"All you need to focus on right now is to walk the HOPE show to the best of your ability. Everything else, is not as important as this."

"But, I don't think Jennie will let me appear on the runway. Right now she is tossing up between using me and destroying me," Y/N's mind was clear as she lifted her head and looked into Jong-In's eyes, "If you were Jennie, which would you choose?"

"The thing is, I don't think she's captured anything yet..."

"Not necessarily..." Y/N was referring to the incident with the male model. As long as Jennie wanted to, she could even use such a small encounter to destroy Y/N after careful planning.

"Just focus on preparing for the show. Everything else...I will handle it," he reassured.

Y/N smiled; she trusted Jong-In, but not 100%. In this entire world, the only person she could trust entirely was Jimin.

"Y/N, I didn't know you were in such a difficult situation. Do you think the reason why Jennie is stalking you, is partly because she thinks Lu Che and I are just covering up for you and you are the actual one that is related to JinHit?"