71 | not so safe word

Start from the beginning

"Aiden--" Nevaeh looks into my eyes without stopping her movement.

I find that her eyes are a bit watery. Her lips part again as she lets out a shaky breath. She looks absolutely phenomenal, like an angel.

"I'm going to cum," she admits, looking torn.

"Me too," I say the truth. "Fuck. I'm going to cum in your pussy."

I feel my balls tighten just as her walls clench around me. She orgasms, and I shoot my load into her.

We hug each other tightly, and I can feel her body shaking. Mine too. I can't fucking describe this feeling. It's beyond incredible.

"It's fucking amazing," I whisper while we're still trying to catch our breath.

A sweet smile touches Nevaeh's lips. She stares at me dreamily and sighs.

After both of us can compose ourselves, Nevaeh prepares to get off my lap. But then, I hold her in place.

"Where do you think you're going?" I'm surprised at how commanding my voice sounds.

Nevaeh looks at me with wonder, but before she can say a word, I kiss her lips.

"Stay here," I whisper huskily.

I know what's happening to me, and maybe I'm supposed to stop this. But I just can't hold it anymore. Nevaeh is being so sweet and sexy tonight that it makes me lose control.

I focus my attention on her breasts. I knead one of them while sucking on the other one without changing our position. My dick is still inside her.

Nevaeh gasps because of my bold movement. She grips my hair when I alternate between sucking and licking her nipple. It goes on forever until her nails claw on my back -- not that it's enough to hurt me.

If she thinks that I'm done, she's wrong. I place my mouth on the other breast instead.

My dick goes hard inside her again, and I think that she realizes it because she starts squirming.

I look up at her, and this time, I'm the one giving her the serious look. "I want to do it again."

She stares at me blankly. "But you just--"

"I know," I say.

She might think that we should take a break for a while. When we had sex almost the whole night last time, there was a break after I reached my climax.

But Nevaeh has just unleashed the beast inside me tonight. The fact that I could make her do what she did just now has awakened the dark side of me. The idea of her being all submissive while I fuck her hard and fast is poisoning my mind.

"I don't think that I can hold back anymore," I say.

She frowns. "You were holding back?"

"I didn't want to hurt you."

Nevaeh shakes her head in disagreement. "You will never hurt me."

I sigh. I wish she didn't respond to that so quickly. She doesn't have any idea what she's asking for.

I study her expression, and there's no doubt in it.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask.

As much as I want to let out all my desire for her, I really don't want to hurt her. I don't want her to regret it later.

Nevaeh nods.

"Nevaeh," I warn. "I might break you."

She looks at me like I don't know her well enough. "I don't want you to hold back," she says, trying to make me understand her feelings.