78 | good girl

Warning:
Strong sexual content ahead

***

Aiden places butterfly kisses on my neck, massaging my breasts

Aiden places butterfly kisses on my neck, massaging my breasts. I close my eyes, allowing him to build up the desire inside me. My lips part as he pulls me closer to him from behind.

The way my body responds to his touch is unbelievable. It's like I don't mind being submissive. His touch always makes me lose my mind.

"I want to try something," Aiden says, making me wonder.

His eyes darken, and I feel like I have to prepare for whatever it is he's going to do to me. I nod, and he kisses my cheek again, still looking in the mirror.

"Remember, if it's too much..." he whispers, "say the word?"

My heart beats faster. Shyly, I say, "daddy."

Aiden closes his eyes and breathes on my neck like I'm some kind of addicting drug. Then the next thing he does startles me. He suddenly grabs my hair, causing me to shut my eyes. A small gasp leaves my lips.

"Open your eyes and look in the mirror," he commands.

I do as he said, and there in the mirror, I see myself being held by him. I look helpless, while he looks absolutely in charge.

"Put your arm around my neck and the other on the wall," he says.

I freeze, but then the look in Aiden's eyes tells me to trust him. I circle my arm around his neck and place my other hand on the wall next to the sink.

Without releasing his grip on my hair, Aiden's other hand slides down to the most intimate part of my body. He parts my folds, and I blush, knowing that I'm already wet for him.

Still locking his gaze with mine in the mirror, Aiden shoves two fingers into my pussy and starts fingerfucking me slowly.

My moans start to fill the bathroom. My body is shaking all over. It's such a sensual sight to witness myself getting fucked by his fingers while he makes sure that I can't use my hands to stop him.

My heart almost bursts because of the way he's gazing at me in the mirror. His expression is a mixture of lust and adoration, like he'd never seen something so addicting and beautiful. What makes the sight even more erotic is that I can see his fingers getting drenched and my juices dripping onto my thigh.

Without warning, Aiden suddenly lifts my thigh and slips another finger into me. He then fucks me hard and fast with three fingers, causing me to scream.

The slapping sound of his hand fucking me echoes loudly along with the wet sound produced from my juices being sputtered. I can't do anything with the way he rams his fingers into my pussy and holds my thigh in place. My hand pushes the wall beside me while my other arm clings around his neck more tightly.

This is too much. Too much. I feel like he's going to destroy me. I don't know what I will do if he keeps doing this.

"Daddy," I scream, feeling the tears forming in my eyes. It's the least I can do to warn him. "Daddy--"

Oh, God, my body-- My body--

Aiden doesn't stop. He goes even faster, as though he wants me to explode, as though he's waiting for the moment when I will shatter because of the desire we feel for each other.

"That's right," he hisses. "Give me your all, Heaven. Squirt for me. Squirt and make a mess."

I cry, watching as white liquid splatters from me. Aiden is still pumping his fingers in and out of me roughly, creating more mess. I'd never squirted before, and I didn't know that I could. Some part of me is embarrassed about what's happening.

After Aiden is satisfied, until I have nothing else to spill, he finally stops.

I'm already limp when he makes me sit on the sink counter. He spreads my legs with his body and grabs my hair again so that I can look him in the eyes. I have no choice but to become alert again.

I didn't expect that he would be this dominant and commanding. Even though it makes me absolutely spent like a helpless slut, it turns me on. I think Aiden knows it somehow, and that's why he didn't stop.

"I'm still not done with you," he rasps, hurriedly taking off his pants with one hand.

Before I can comprehend what's happening, Aiden thrusts his cock into my pussy in one swift movement. He then seals my lips in a kiss.

The way he's fucking me is rough. I also feel my scalp burn with the way he's holding my hair. But then, his kiss is so different. It's soft, passionate, and slow, as if he's trying to compensate for unleashing the beast inside him.

I cup his cheeks with my trembling hands. I want to kiss him back, to tell him that he's not hurting me. The way he makes me feel is beyond amazing. But then, with how he's fucking me so hard right now, I can't even kiss him back. Instead, I whimper between our kisses.

Aiden's lips leave mine. He pampers me with soft kisses all over my face. His intense eyes stare into mine.

"You said that you're a good girl?" He lets out a shaky breath.

I nod. My breasts bounce every time he pounds into me. I watch as his eyes fall to a drop of sweat sliding between the area of my breasts.

He looks up at my face again. "Then be a good girl. Be my good girl, only for me."

He clenches his jaw before he pulls his cock out and slams all the way into me again. His balls knock my slit so harshly it almost makes me choke.

"D-Daddy--"

"There you go, such a good girl for me," Aiden says, wiping a tear under my eyes in such a tender way it's so different than the way he's fucking me. "Let me gaze at your beautiful face while I fuck you hard."

He locks his gaze with mine, telling me to keep my eyes on him. His cock hits deep inside me every time he moves his hips to meet mine. He manages to hit that right spot which makes me go crazy, enough to make me shatter again.

"Daddy," I cry as I squirt again. Looking into his eyes is just too much to handle with what he's doing to me.

I can't. I can't. Oh, God. I can't.

I'm thrashing. I grip his arms like my life depends on him, throwing my head back.

Not long after, I hear Aiden groan. He shoots his load into me, burying his face in my neck.

I sob, and slowly, Aiden helps me sit up properly. He's panting, and so am I.

"I'm sorry," he says.

I can hear the guilt and fear in his voice. It's like he's afraid that I didn't like what he did to me, that I didn't like being dominated in such a way.

"I got carried away," he whispers.

I shake my head and smile softly although I feel like all my energy has been drained out of me. "It's okay. I wouldn't want you to stop."

Aiden's jaw tightens before he pulls me into a hug, and I can only sigh in his arms.