Chapter 48: News Article

Start from the beginning

"As for Jisoo, you won't be losing out. You just need to contact HYPE and tell them you have information to expose about members of the Kim family in the entertainment industry and Jisoo will definitely try to make negotiations with you."

Hearing all this, Seokjin agreed with her words.

On top of everything, he had been suppressed by his cousin for too long. With the information from Mina in his hands, he was now in possession of more definitive evidence than his cousin. This meant he no longer had to be under his cousin's control.

"Of course, I need to remind you, if these female celebrities are willing to give you money, you shouldn't be too greedy. Otherwise, going against you is as easy as stepping on an ant. If you're left with nothing, it wouldn't be very beneficial for you."

"This I understand." Fortunately, Seokjin was less of a risk-taker than his cousin.

"Jisoo shouldn't blame me for being too ruthless. Both you and I know how much she's done in order to defame Y/N; I am merely giving her an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Can I trust you to handle this? I've already placed a huge stack of cash in your hands, if you mess this up, then you can only be suppressed by your cousin for the rest of your life. Plus, don't forget, if you can't do it, my alternative choice is to give this information to your cousin."

"Of course I want to handle this personally, but Y/N's scandal will be released at noon..."

"Then it's up to you to figure something out..."

Seokjin was silent for half a second before turning his head in response, "I have a plan!"

Mina squinted her eyes slightly as she nodded her head, "In case you're lying to me, I'll send you the high-resolution photos after I see the news. After all, you don't need definitive evidence just yet."

"That's fine."

Seokjin's plan was actually quite simple. Before the release of Y/N's news, he would prepare another article. After his brother approves Y/N's news, he would swap it out with the information Mina gave him. Like this, his cousin wouldn't be able to stop him - instead, he would have to beg him.

Mina watched as Seokjin appeared to be deep in thought; she felt a sense of irony. Anyone that had previously hurt Y/N would not be able to escape unscathed.

Of course, this method of deflecting the danger on someone else, was thought up by Y/N and Jimin. Their aim was for all the models involved with Lim Yu to despise Jisoo.

After their conversation was over, Min left the remote location. She chose this place because there were no surveillance cameras anywhere to be seen.

Did Jisoo really think, by being in a big company and being a capable employee for Kim Jennie, she could do whatever she wanted?

By involving herself with Y/N...and Jimin - who loved his wife - there was no way they would allow this.

An hour later, Mina returned to Hannam Hill. She reported all the details of her meeting with Seokjin to Y/N. She found out Jisoo was about to make a move. Hearing this, she thought of the anonymous email she received; did this mean it was someone from HYPE that had sent it?

She couldn't figure out what Jisoo's intention could be.

"Did you leave behind anything for them to hold against you later?"

"Hehe...Big Boss is so amazing he already told Lu Che to teach me how to take precautions, there's no need to worry," Mina waved her hand reassuringly as she smiled; Y/N was being too anxious.

"Then I'll just wait to watch the show at noon..."

"Yes, sit back and enjoy."

****