Chapter 13 - Calamari Inkantation 3MIX

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Let's get going!

Sonic and Maya went to the Golden Eggs. Using them, Maya and Jet were able to take out the Fuzzy Ooze. It seems that the more Power Eggs that Jet would eat, the more marine life energy he would absorb.

Sonic: There are still some enemies ahead!

Maya: We gotta get ready!

The two of them charged ahead. They moved through the rocket, collecting three more Golden Eggs. Grizz released a wave of claws at them. Sonic and Maya moved away. There was one weird mark on Grizz's chest.

Sonic: Hey, what's that thing?

Maya: I'm not sure... But we better get going!

The Egg Gunners tried to get close to Sonic and Maya, but Amber shooted them down. Another one was trying to come from behind. Callie shooted it with her blaster!

Callie: Take that, bolt brain!

Sonic looked at the white stuff. Grizz attempted to smash them down. However, they moved away. Sonic shooted his Touchram at it. This made a Fuzzball appear on Grizz's chest.

Maya: A Fuzzball!

Sonic: Toss Jet at it!

Maya nodded. She grabbed the Smallfry, and powered it up with the Gold Eggs. After that, she tossed it right at the Fuzzball, popping it.

Sonic: It's working!

Mr. Grizz: You're not clocking out that easily.

 Grizz: You're not clocking out that easily

Sonic: What the heck?

Grizz disappeared within the Fuzzy Ooze, revealing another section of the rocket. There were more Power Eggs, but Grizz simply disappeared.

Amber: It disappeared?

Suddenly, Mr. Grizz popped out of the Ooze again, with another white mark on his chest. Maya noticed the Fuzzball that they had to take out.

Maya: We might have to take out that Fuzzball to advance!

Sonic: Let's get moving, then!

Grizz, however, made the job harder for them, this time. He started to roll, making the rocket rotate in the opposite direction.

Sonic: Uh-oh.

Maya: We better run!

Sonic and Maya started running against the rotation. They managed to collect 3 Golden Eggs. Grizz stopped rolling, making the rocket stop. Maya destroyed the Fuzzball, openin' the way. They moved on ahead.

Sonic: This won't be so easy, after all.

Suddenly, some Robots started to appear on top of the rocket to slow down Sonic and Maya, as they were too close to Grizz.