Chapter 12: Airport

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, after your public apology, you disappeared. When you appeared again, you took Kim Yoona's contract, was this all part of your plan?"

"Yoona released photos of her working hard to stand up again this morning, is she accusing you of stealing her deal?"

"Y/N, are you planning to make a comeback?"

Y/N smiled the entire time without responding to any of the reporters' questions. After entering the hotel, she listened carefully to hf's arrangements and cooperated accordingly.

On the other hand, Jungkook, who was originally meant to attend the signing couldn't attend because he was busy, so Y/N was accompanied by her assistant instead. This gave the public the impression that Y/N and GC Entertainment were on bad terms. However, Jungkook was indeed busy - busy being held back by Yoona. There was no way she would allow him to attend the signing and support Y/N.

JinHit Entertainment. Jimin was sitting in his office watching the live broadcast. On screen, Y/N didn't appear demanding; she was quiet and beautiful but was hard to ignore. As the contract signing reached its end, Jimin phoned his assistant through the intercom, "This afternoon, send 4 bodyguards to protect Y/N all the way until she boards the plane."

"Yes, president..."

Jimin knew, regarding this spokesperson deal, on the surface everything seemed to be smooth sailing, but in actual fact, there were rough seas ahead.

After the contract signing, Y/N and HF's founder sat down for lunch together. 1pm, Y/N left the hotel to head directly for the airport...the closer they got to their destination, the more nervous Mina became, "Y/N, I will try my best to protect you, you also have to protect yourself."

"Mina, do you think I haven't prepared myself?" Y/N smiled as usual. Right now, everything was within their control, what was there to fear? 3 years ago, she already experienced everything.

Not long after, Mina got out of the car first. After taking the luggage out, she assisted Y/N out as well. At first, no one noticed the two of them. However, as soon as they stepped into the airport, a bunch of fans ran over with flowers to greet them. The flowers were shoved into Y/N's hands, but before she could grab hold of them, the flowers and other gifts fell to the floor.

In an instant, everyone was stunned. Wearing sunglasses and face masks, her fans were disappointed upon seeing their gifts being mistreated, "Y/N, what is the meaning of this? We gave you flowers because we like you, how could you throw them on the floor? Even famous celebrities wouldn't dare treat their fans like this, let alone someone like you who isn't even famous yet!"

Y/N knew these guys were here to cause trouble, so she immediately apologized, "Sorry, I didn't get a grip yet. It wasn't on purpose!"

"As if it wasn't on purpose, it was obvious that was your intention!"

"I saw it too! You threw it away deliberately."

The anti-fans were sparking up speculation amongst passersby as they started to speak up, "Just on your personality alone, how can you compare to Yoona? She always greets her fans with a friendly smile, offering to take photos with them. Did you think, just by signing one contract, you would be able to replace her?"

More and more people crowded around and the number of curious people increased. In an instant, Y/N had roughly over a hundred people surrounding her.

Because of the increasing number of people, the anti-fans decided to initiate the second step of their plan. Gathering the crowd closer, they started to push and shove Y/N around, "Why do you think Yoona has stayed famous for 3 years while you became old news. I've realized now, it must be because you have a bad personality. Look how nice Yoona is in comparison."

"Give the contract back to Yoona!"

"I agree...originally, I quite liked you, but you actually went ahead and threw the flowers your fans gave you onto the floor. You can't compare to Yoona even a tiny bit. You don't deserve to take her contract. What schemes did you use? Tell us..."

The fans' interrogations got louder and louder as passersby started to take photos and discuss what was going on. They felt Y/N was shameless - to them Yoona's character was much more trustworthy.

Y/N was completely surrounded, leaving her with no room to escape. So, instead, she calmed herself down and removed her sunglasses, revealing her bare face to the public, "If you want me to answer your questions, I can do that, but first, can I ask you a few questions?"

"Go ahead." The anti-fans looked at Y/N wondering what trick she had up her sleeves.

"You say you are my fans, so can you tell me, what year did I debut, what year did I receive awards and what awards were they?"

After hearing her questions, the anti-fans looked blankly at each other. How could they know this information about Y/N - they despised her.

"We...we are new fans. Regardless, you threw our gifts on the floor, so you are in the wrong," one of them responded.

"Whether or not I threw the flowers on the floor, even if I was to not explain, I'm sure the airport's cameras would have captured everything. But, I already apologized immediately after dropping them, I'm sure everyone heard. I've also previously acknowledged, within the industry, there is still much to learn from Yoona. So, what else are you not happy with?" Y/N spoke gently, not forceful at all, but straight to the point. This girl that was causing trouble definitely wasn't her fan. It was obvious she was the fan of Yoona, who's name hung to her lips.

The fact that Y/N had already apologized and responded with a modest attitude, the majority of passersby were starting to change their minds...they felt that Yoona's fans were petty and had gone too far.

"Fine, it's true, I am also a fan of Yoona's. We just feel you don't deserve to be compared to her. On top of everything, you even stole her contract, you should return it to her!" After speaking, the anti-fan started to push Y/N. She staggered and almost fell. Luckily...the bodyguards Jimin sent arrived just in time, squeezing through the crowd to hold onto her. They also started to separate the crowd from Y/N.

Mina couldn't hold in her anger anymore. She stood between the anti-fans and Y/N as she turned her head slightly, "You go ahead first and wait for me, I'll be right there."

"OK." As usual, Y/N didn't argue. She just simply put her sunglasses back on.

"Hmmph! If you don't give us an explanation today and don't return the contract back to Yoona, don't even think about boarding the plane." The anti-fans warned as they linked their hands forming a human barrier.

"Do you really believe in Yoona's character that much?" Mina asked with a deeper meaning.

"It's definitely better than that of your cheap models."

"These words, I've recorded it..." Mina raised her phone, "When the time is right, I'll send you all a huge gift." Mina placed the phone to her head and called the police. The police immediately arrived to escort Y/N away from the crowd with the help of Jimin's bodyguards. Y/N quickly disappeared from the view of the public, but before the police left she whispered something to them.

"Y/N, Yoona has made the news about you stealing her contract the number one discussion," Mina looked at her phone as she spoke.

"Then, what are you waiting for? Release the video..." Y/N replied while walking.

"I've been waiting for this moment...now those fans can see, whether their goddess is an innocent lady or a slut!" After speaking, Mina phoned a reporter friend, "Post up the video we prepared earlier."

Jungkook, let's see how many times you can save Yoona!