"That's enough..." Y/N angrily interrupted the two, "Yoona, the substitution incident, both you and I know the truth. Don't you think it's time you should stop?"
"Y/N, what are you talking about? I don't understand..."

"Must you really flip what's right and wrong around?" Y/N's voice held a sense of being wronged, "If it was not for Jungkook, I would not tolerate you so many times. Have I not helped you enough?"

"Y/N, it's enough that you won't apologize, must you also bad-mouth other people? You've already admitted to creating everything for hype." Yoona was a master of acting, she didn't slip on her words and maintained her innocence.

"I definitely won't apologize to you!" Y/N unexpectedly said in a serious tone. At this time, Yoona's assistant recorded her words and immediately posted the video online, with the headline: [Attention seeking Bitch being insincere, secretly declares: 'I definitely won't apologize to you!']

In an instant, a thousand waves were once again stirred up...ready to crash down onto Y/N.

Reporters flocked to the scene, but no one intercepted Y/N, leaving Yoona all alone crying pitifully in front of the camera. "Originally I thought, since we were both models, I wasn't going to pursue this incident, but Y/N has gone too far. Not only did she refuse to apologize, but she also threw words of abuse."

That's how the war between the two began: two models that didn't know how to control themselves in front of the public, put on a tearful drama drawing the attention of passersby to stop and crowd around.

GC quickly responded by releasing a statement, apologizing to the public and stating their intention to seriously deal with Y/N, giving off the idea that they were going to dismiss her.

At the same time, Y/N's: 'I definitely won't apologize to you' became a viral phrase online. Just as everyone was insulting Y/N...a famous online personality released an album of photos. The album was titled: [It's not that Y/N won't apologize, it's that she shouldn't apologize!]

The album was filled with photos of Kim Yoona and Jeon Jungkook embracing each other. In the photos, Yoona and Jungkook were both in the hospital. Jungkook was on top of Yoona while she was still wearing her hospital gown...

All the netizens' eyes lit up in shock as a famous website also responded by demanding in a post: [Reveal the truth behind the Y/N substitution incident.]

The post included all the fine details of the incident, using the fact that Yoona and Jungkook were cheating to set the tone. It provided a clear analysis of how Y/N was forced to compromise, then led to being suppressed and finally pushed into reacting angrily...

For the sake of love, she was forced to take all the blame. At the same time, her fiancee's mistress was making advances and humiliating her.

Like this, the scandal was uncovered. Jungkook and Yoona's intimate photos spread everywhere and the netizens finally discovered, apart from the substitute incident, there wasn't a single piece of bad news about Y/N floating around. Even searching as far back as three years, all they could find were pictures of her modeling on stage - as beautiful as ever.

This woman, who gave up her career for love, never tried to explain herself even once. Even after the recent incident, she immediately stood out and took on full responsibility.

Dear god, everyone has misunderstood Y/N!

Yoona really knows how to act. Who would have thought GC would suppress such a poor woman.

The tables had once again turned...

Countless people online started to feel guilty for having previously judged Y/N, their feelings for her quickly turned from dark to light. While all this was happening, Yoona was in the middle of an interview, "I no longer know how to evaluate her shamelessness..."