Chapter 186: Meeting Up Part 1

Finally, there was the celebrity leaderboard—the only leaderboard that took into account all players in the game.

1st- Qiyue Wuyi

Evaluation: Shanhai County lord, first rank earl. He has climbed to the top of the world three times and has become the number one celebrity. To make so many waves, he deserves his ranking.

2nd: Blood Romance

Evaluation: Leader of the blood evil mercenary group, 1st rank out of the adventure mode players. In terms of both personal combat ability and guild strength, he is at the peak of the China region.

3rd; Di Chen

Evaluation: Handan County lord, 3rd rank earl. He was originally in the top 10 of the world but the times have changed and he has dropped. To be able to climb back up, he is certainly a fighter.

4th: Feng Qingyang

Evaluation: Swordsman County Leader, Qingyang sword sect sect leader, rank 3 earl. Built the first sect in the China region, having both the brains and the brawn.

Note: The celebrity leaderboard only records people with huge influence, so if they weren't famous people or influential, they wouldn't be able to get in.

The celebrity leaderboard is the most stringent ranking and only accepts four people at the moment. Everyone would not only get a system evaluation, but they can also get an extra reward.

As expected, a system notification rang in Ouyang Shuo's ear.

"System notification: Congratulations player Qiyue Wuyi for being ranked first on the celebrity leaderboards. 10% increase to historical figure's favor, rewarded 10 thousand reputation points."

To date, this was the highest reputation point reward he had obtained.

After he checked the leaderboards, Ouyang Shuo finally had some time to contact little aunt, Sun Xiaoyue, Song Jia, and Liumo. Unfortunately, as there was no more pigeon letter, he could only go back to the office and write a letter to them.

To little aunt, Ouyang Shuo had nothing much to say. He only invited her and Xie Siyun to come to Shanhai County to look around.

In the letter to Sun Xiaoye, Ouyang Shuo wrote about his identity and asked her for a list of names that her grandfather had gathered. This would let Ouyang Shuo add them to the teleportation formation.

Apart from that, the members of the Fallen Moon Guild that were willing to move to Shanhai County could also send a list of names.

At the end of the letter, he also asked Sun Xiaoyue about the situation with the Cui family. He instructed her to teleport over only after she made contact with them.

In the letter to Song Jia, he told her his identity, and also raised up the topic of working together with Tianshuang Town.

Ouyang Shuo wrote that he couldn't allow them to enter the Shanhai Alliance at this time, but Shanhai County could have a one-way alliance with Tianshuang Town. This alliance would give them similar weapons and equipment buying permissions.

Ouyang Shuo had so much to consider, so he couldn't be too personal. He also had to fulfill his promise to her.

To the weapon specialist Liumo, Ouyang Shuo directly added his ID Zidan Chutang to the teleportation formation and asked him to teleport over. Of course, it was best if he could bring his family along.

In reality, Ouyang Shuo had a few conversations with Liumo. Ouyang Shuo knew that he had gone home to reunite with his family after Ouyang Shuo had persuaded him, so they should be in the game together now.