Chapter 187: Meeting Up Part 2

Dali, Fallen Moon Guild base.

"Grandpa! Ouyang Shuo has sent us a letter!" Sun Xiaoyue walked into the little house, as her face bustled with excitement.

At that moment, her grandpa was playing chess with a few elderly fellows. When he heard those words, he lifted his head and acted angry, "That brat, he exaggerated so much on the phone and now he leaves us in Dali for one full month. I'm going to beat him up the next time I see him."

The others followed suit and teased, "Old Sun, with your old bones, are you sure you can beat him up? Do you need my help? Haha."

Old Sun was furious, "Old Li, you aren't any better, and you still dare to say that to me."

Sun Xiaoyue gave up, as she couldn't deal with this bunch of old kids, "All you grandpas, do you all actually want to leave Dali? If you want to, let me finish!"

"Say say!" Old Sun asked everyone to quieten down, "I want to listen and learn who exactly is that little brat in this game, making it so mysterious and making us wait."

Sun Xiaoyue playfully laughed, "Grandpa, you will be shocked when I tell you. He's actually the strongest and most mysterious lord in China, Shanhai County lord Qiyue Wuyi."

"What? Shanhai County? The only grade 2 county in China?" He was expectedly shocked.

"Ya, there is only one Shanhai County in China..."

Old Sun's calmness was a lot better than Xie Siyun, as this bunch of old men had seen so many things. He stroked his beard. This beard was what he had specially added when he created his character in the game. He gleefully said, "Not bad, that kid is not bad."

"Grandpa, are you going to teleport there now or wait for me?" Sun Xiaoyue asked.

"What do you mean little brat? You aren't going now?" Old Sun was confused.

Sun Xiaoyue nodded, "I need to go to Cui Manor to help spread some words from Ouyang Shuo."

"How much time could that waste? We have already spent a month here, so what's a few hours difference? You brat, it's better if you go together with us," Old Sun cared a lot about his granddaughter.

"Ok, grandpa. I'll make a move first."

"Go!"

......

10 Am, Liumo and his parents arrived in Shanhai County.

Ouyang Shuo received the system notification and had reached there early to receive them.

Luckily, the teleportation fees could be deducted from the Four Seas Bank account. If not, the poor Ouyang Shuo couldn't even afford their teleportation fees.

"Ouyang!" When he saw him, Liumo became a bit emotional.

Ouyang Shuo walked up and hugged him, "Brother Liu!" Following this, he greeted Liumo's parents.

After the greetings, he invited them to the Lord's manor to sit.

When he saw the majestic manor, Liumo was amazed, "Ouyang Shuo, it's really not bad."

Ouyang Shuo looked on quietly. He obviously knew that Liumo would be amazed. In his last life, both of them had lived tough lives, and they even had to cause Bing'er to have a tough life too.

In truth, Ouyang Shuo had advised the Construction Division to build 100 exquisite little houses in the west region. These buildings were the official living quarters for these special people and their family.

10:30 AM, Lin Jing and Xie Siyun came together.

Ouyang Shuo let Mr. Xiwen accompany them to the guest room, while he walked out of the Lord's manor to welcome little aunt. Before he left, he also specially went to the backyard to bring Bing'er along.