Chapter 183: Boarding the Spaceship

In the afternoon, Ouyang Shuo sent the item and the handwritten letter to Sun Xiaoyue.

Following this, he walked out of the lord's manor. Under the company of Zhao Dewang, he started to inspect the completed 2nd city wall.

It took around 40 days for them to finally complete the 2nd wall. The completed city wall included the city gate, city tower, archer tower, soldier hiding hole, and various other installations. These parts had all been built and could be employed.

The two city walls didn't form the typical square within a square. Instead, the outer square was a bit upward, which caused the inner square to flush down. Hence, the east and west gates of the second wall were on the same line as the north gate of the first wall. Thus, the east and west gates of both walls weren't aligned, which increased the defensive ability.

The south gate was on the same center line. However, there was an inner city river, and the two south gates were 3 kilometers apart. Defensively, it wasn't weaker than the east and west sides.

In the 7th month, when Sun Xiaoyue and the others teleported over, they would see a brand new Shanhai County and the biggest lord player's county in the world.

Ouyang Shuo returned to the lord's manor and stayed in his office. He read for a while.

After this upgrade to grade 2 county, Ouyang Shuo still had many things that planned. However, as the migration was coming, he had to deal with that. Ouyang Shuo didn't have much time to start these projects.

6 PM, Ouyang Shuo went to the backyard and got offline together with Bing'er.

After they exited the game cabin, the two of them ate their last breakfast.

"Baby, do you remember what brother told you?" Ouyang Shuo nagged.

Bing'er nodded," I remember. Don't tell anyone, including little aunt, about anything in the game. Brother don't worry, Bing'er is very well behaved."

Ouyang Shuo nodded and brought her and their small amount of luggage out of the door. The federal government arranged unmanned buses which went straight to Shanghai. As for their game cabins, the sending channel would directly transport them to Shanghai.

10 AM, Ouyang Shuo reached Shanghai and met up with little aunt.

After the met up, they had a simple lunch at her house. Then, they took a bus to the spaceport.

As there were too many people, they didn't wait until the 7th month, 1st day to board. From today onward, people would start streaming onto the spaceships.

Ouyang Shuo didn't want to stay too long at little aunt's house, so he decided to board the spaceship today.

Before they left, they had already changed into the federal-government-issued space suits. These space suits were very light and similar to sportswear.

As for the spaceport, it was already very full. Luckily, there was military personnel to maintain order.

Ouyang Shuo, Bing'er, little aunt Lin Jing, and Xie Siyun had joined the queue and prepared to board. At 5:30 PM, it was their time to board.

The machines directed them to lie in their own game cabin. These machines were in charge of transporting them to specific locations.

After he entered the game cabin, Ouyang Shuo directly logged into the game. In the near future, he would have no fate with the real world and would have to live in the game.

Ouyang Shuo walked out of his room and entered Bing'er's room.

Zisu stated in the room adjacent to Bing'er's. His arrival woke her up.