Chapter 136: Battle of Zhuolu (Part 10)

2 PM in the afternoon, Ouyang Shuo followed the Fire Emperor army and returned to Yellow Emperor City.

The Yellow Emperor led his group of officials and welcomed the Fire Emperor. Ouyang Shuo didn't join in their greeting and left on his own towards the camp site.On the way back, Ouyang Shuo received a notification that the other side quest [Investigation] had been completed, and he was rewarded 200 merit points and 800 battle contribution points.

_In the camp, the meeting tent._

"What's the situation with the Chiyou tribe?" Ouyang Shuo asked.

Gong Chengshi looked towards Hong Ying and said, "Their camp is split into three parts: mainly the Chunqiu Alliance, Blood Metal Alliance and the rest. Out of which the strongest is the Chunqiu Alliance with 5000 people under them. The Blood Metal Alliance depends heavily on Zhan Lang and has only 2000 men. The remaining forces formed up into a separate alliance of their own."As for the player camp, Ouyang Shuo did not bother much. "What about the Chiyou tribe itself, what did you find out?"

"Because of the city gates, we had no way of entering the stronghold. Last night we kidnapped two of their guards and got some intel from them. Chiyou has 81 brothers, and each one of them is big and strong. They have around 80 thousand men with a large portion of them warriors using copper weapons. Compared to the stone weapons that Yellow Emperor tribe was using, they were much more advanced." Gong Chengshi said.

Ouyang Shuo nodded. Compared to the martial law in Yellow Emperor City, it was not hard to imagine the situation in the Chiyou stronghold. When he received the system notification and found that he'd only received the basic reward, he knew that the completion rate wasn't high. He didn't dwell on the problem and told everyone about what he heard and saw at the Fire Emperor camp.

Within this period of time, Bai Hua and Feng Qinhuang had gotten some side quests in the city, but they were all E rank with limited rewards.

During their casual conversation, Bai Hua suddenly laughed. "Wuyi, guess what happened? This morning Di Chen went to the Yellow Emperor, asked for food, and got rejected."

"He deserves it." Gong Chengshi laughed sinisterly.

"Did the other players all start to lack goods? Do they know about us having army grain pills?"

"That's right, as you predicted, most players forgot about the preparation of supplies and thought the main camp would settle it for them. Those players that were willing to cooperate with us want us to lend them some army grain pills, how do you see it?" Bai Hua asked.

Ouyang Shuo laughed. "That's simple, only the players who agree to let us command their forces will be helped by us. If not, they can go hunt themselves."

"Wouldn't it be a case of daylight robbery? It wouldn't make them happy, and it will be bad for future cooperation." Bai Hua hesitated.

PLs read on MYB0XNOVE L.C OM

Ouyang Shuo shook his head. "Cooperating with them was only a business deal, after the battle we wouldn't count on working together again. As long as we don't form an alliance, everything is fake."

"Ok, we will follow your decision."

......

In the next 4-5 days, there were many small and medium sized tribe leaders who brought their forces to gather in Yellow Emperor City. Based on the size of the tribe, a medium sized tribe brought 2000 men, a small one brought 4-5 hundred, sometimes close to 1000. Regardless of tribe, they all tried their best to fight for their race. From this, one could see how much pressure and threat the Chiyou tribe posed to the Fire Emperor and Yellow Emperor alliance.