Chapter 168: Marriage

After exchanging numbers with Liumo, Ouyang Shuo didn't stay any longer and left.

When he went home, it was already 5:30PM, and it was time for dinner. Ouyang Shuo didn't say a word and started to cook for the two women in the family.

When eating, Ouyang Shuo noticed that Bing'er's eyes were red and said, "Baby, did you cry in the afternoon? Who made you sad?"

"Bad brother." Being exposed by Ouyang Shuo, Bing'er was embarrassed.

He obviously knew that the little brat was sad because she heard that Xiaoyue was going to leave. He was just teasing her to change her mood.

Sun Xiaoyue could only watch on and nag. "What kind of brother actually bullies his only sister? Haiz."

"I agree." Bing'er followed.

Ouyang Shuo wouldn't try to defend himself. If he did, he would die a terrible death. He knowingly focused on eating and didn't say a word.

Sun Xiaoyue and Bing'er looked at each other and laughed, like a pair of little foxes that claimed victory.

After dinner, Sun Xiaoyue started packing. Ouyang Shuo looked at her packing bag after bag, and asked doubtfully, "Xiaoyue, you are bringing all those away?"

"Yes, I won't be coming back so of course I'm taking them away."

"Are you dumb?" Ouyang Shuo spoke with sarcasm.

"You! What's that supposed to mean!"

Ouyang Shuo was speechless and said, "Didn't they say clearly that each person could only bring a small number of personal items? You can bring all this home, but in the end you still need to leave them on Earth. So don't you think you are dumb?"

Sun Xiaoyue froze, and when she regained her thoughts, she said with a forced smile, "Oh ya, I forgot. I'm really reluctant to throw all this away."

Maybe at that moment, she really realized what the galactic migration meant. This wasn't like changing houses, moving from one district to another, but it was moving from one planet to another.

Seeing that the atmosphere was a little down, Ouyang Shuo didn't say anything and went back to his room.

He made a call back to Song Jia.

"Blockhead, you finally return my call. I was anxious to death." Song Jia sounded very anxious.

"Calm down, say things slowly, what exactly happened?" Ouyang Shuo consoled her.

"Aiyo," she was despondent, saying, "In the afternoon, The Yuan family raised up the issue of marriage to my grandpa and they want me and Yuan Ping to marry to form more reliable alliances in-game. Although it was shelved after my disagreement, I'm afraid I can't stop it for long. Blockhead, what should we do?"

Ouyang Shuo froze, Yuanping actually took that step.

Seems like both the Song family and Yuan family, which were middle sized powers, felt no sense of security as they had just started the game. They wanted to group up to stay safe, and this became a natural choice.

Marriage was a great idea. Song Jia's father was the wielder of power in the Song family, and Yuan Ping was the heir to the Yuan family.

"What do you think?" Ouyang Shuo didn't react.

"Even if I die I wouldn't marry him. If my grandpa forces me, I'll run away from home." Song Jia was getting very emotional and her attitude was very resolute.

Ouyang Shuo was calm, recalling the last 3 months of their love. It had magical effects.

Their love had all the ingredients of a drama, from the student gathering, a crush, meeting after a long time, rich family problems, etc.