Chapter 170: Teacher

Taking into account that Bing'er just came, Ouyang Shuo wasn't ready to let her move in straight away into the east courtyard. Instead, he emptied a room in the main courtyards.

Ouyang Shuo didn't do much in the entire morning, just bringing Bing'er around Shanhai Town. The majestic Qingfu horse, the Nian beasts... all of them caused her to be amazed and intrigued.

As for how the lord suddenly had a new sister, both the residents and the officials in the manor were all delighted. This proved that their lord had a family heritage which was very important in ancient times.

Zisu was arranged beside Bing'er to take care of her living and daily needs. On the side of Ouyang Shuo. He only kept Banxia, as either way he didn't need much taking care of and service.

In the afternoon, Zisu continued to accompany Bing'er to sightsee around Shanhai Town.

Ouyang Shuo returned to his office and started to deal with all the administrative work.

He picked up a document which was from the weapon workshop manager Xukun. In the document he mentioned that they had already combined the crafting techniques of the Tang knife and the long spear, and created the lance.

Out of all the long weapons, the earliest used weapon was the spear. As chariots appeared, dagger axes appeared for soldiers to attack on top of the chariots. The appearance of war horses proliferated cavalry and combining the advantages of both the spear and the dagger axe, it slowly became the main weapon of the cavalry, the halberd.

When heavy armor appeared, to increase the penetration of the weapon, the main weapon of the cavalry became lances. The lance's appearance was the same as spears, just that it was made with better materials and was stronger.

The core of the lance was its pole. The higher grade lances often used tricuspid cudrania wood. Unfortunately such a precious material was not yet found in Shanhai Town.

With the lance, the equipment of The Shanhai County heavy armoured cavalry was set. Now what they lacked was a lance teacher to teach the cavalry how to use the lance.

Dwelling on this topic, Ouyang Shuo instantly thought about Qing Qiong from Xunlong Town.

He didn't hesitate and shouted in the alliance channel, "Requesting help from Xunlong."

"Boss, what's up?" Xunlong Dianxue immediately replied.

"Cough, lend me your Qing Qiong, we can discuss the terms."

"Wa, the chance to exploit the boss has come." Gong Chengshi suddenly appeared.

"Boss, Qing Qiong is my only general, I can't relax with him gone."

As expected that little brat started to raise the stakes. Ouyang Shuo didn't want to follow his tempo and offered, "One day for 10 Tang knives, no less than half a month."

Based on his offer, a Tang knife was 5 gold, 10 would be 50. If Xunlong Dianxue wasn't happy with it then he would be too greedy.

"Deal!" In truth, this far exceeded his expectation.

"Wa, Xunlong you have earned big. Boss, my jushou is also for rent, I can give you a 20% discount." Siege Lion was envious.

"Why would I rent your Jushou, you should just give him to me, name your price." Ouyang Shuo joked.

"Hehe, Jushou is not for sale." Gong Chengshi still hadn't lost his mind.

"Xunlong, teleport him over now. We will count it as a day." Ouyang Shuo shouted.

"No problem, I'll go look for him now." Xunlong Dianxue agreed.

Ouyang Shuo got up and left the lord's manor and prepared to go to the teleportation formation to welcome Qing Qiong.