Chapter 10 - The Hyper Manta Storm

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Oh really?

Maya: Yeah. And I got four readings!

Sonic: Huh?

Maya: Three?

Sonic: I don't like this... CYPHERCALL!!!

Sonic called his Cypherdex, and opened it. He programed the Cypherdex to follow the four signals, and pointed them out on the map.

 He programed the Cypherdex to follow the four signals, and pointed them out on the map

Sonic: Drats! Grizz might be trying to trick us with fake Emeralds!

Amber: Fake?

Sonic: They have the exact same waveleinght and properties, but are weaker than the real ones.

Maya: We might have to track them down. I don't think I can tell which one's the real one!

Sonic: Right. But first we have to figure out how to move arround this place.

Amber: I have a solution for that one.

Amber guided them to a Ride Rail that she had previously activated. This was enough to move foward to the first Kettle.

Sonic: Looks like we're gonna have to use up some Power Eggs.

Amber: Maya's gotta keep going either way, for us to reach the Kettles.

Sonic: I'll take this one. Meet you at the last spot.

Amber and Maya went on, as Sonic shooted the Kettle open, and entered his Mission. Maya and Amber went up the first Ride Rail to reach the next section.

They had to take a few more though, an on the way take out one Fuzzball for 1400  Power Eggs. They reached the next section, climbed up to the top of the tower and cleaned up another Fuzzball for 1400. Power Egg Count: 16 590. 

They took another Ride Rail, and reached the second Kettle from where th signal was comming from. Amber stoon in front of it.

Maya: You sure you want me to keep going?

Amber: Don't worry about me. We don't have anymore time to lose.

Maya went through the next two Ride Rails, and reached the section with the final of the three Kettles. She cleaned teh Fuzzball so that she could go back later. She used up 1000 Power Eggs. Power Egg Count: 15 590.

Maya: Ok. Let's get this over with.

Back with Sonic, he got ready for his mission. This one is "Bet You Mist Us". He had to reach the goal, taking out the enemies that were in the mist.

Sonic: A mission with a mist, huh? This could get complicated.

Sonic entered. He climbed up one small wall, and spoted the goal. However, there was no way to get inside.

Sonic: Wow, i guess i have to open the way inside. But is i want to get arround this place... BOLTFLARE!!!

Sonic raised a small Boltflare so that he could see how to move arround. He spotted the next section, and three Octolings.