He wasn't wearing his gloves around me any more, Seemingly unconcerned with me seeing his scar covered hands.

That fact always made me so happy. . .

He's so nice. . .And handsome. . .Perfect and kind. . .

Entering the kitchen, Emory gave me the task of making the batter as he chopped up the apples, Still not wanting me near knives and or sharp objects.

It was nice, Whenever Emory would pass me to wash off an apple, He'd press a kiss to my head, Making me squirm and blush each time.

I adored him and I adored being near him.

Eventually though, Our peaceful time spent together was brought to an end when someone rang the doorbell, Drawing Emory away from our task at hand.

''I will be right back love, Wait for me?'' He murmured, Giving me a gentle and chaste kiss to my lips before heading out of the kitchen, Leaving me just standing there, Blushing as my heart fluttered about behind my ribs.

How did I end up with someone as perfect as him?

I pressed my hands to my face, Trying to cool the burning blush blooming on my face.

What did I ever do to deserve him?

Wrapping my arms around myself, I couldn't really wipe the wobbly, Happy smile off my face as I just stood there, Waiting for him to return.

Wonder what's taking so long. . .

I couldn't hear anyone talking. . .

Getting a bit worried, I wiped washed the batter off my hands, Careful to not accidently pull of my promise ring before making my way out of the kitchen as well.

I was still getting used to wearing the ring all day every day, It made me feel a bit. . .Weird.

Every time I looked at it my heart would flutter in my chest, The importance of said bit of metal making me happy, But it also made me feel a bit. . .Undeserving.

I love and adore the man who gave it to me. . .But despite his constant assurances. . .I couldn't help but worry that I was an unworthy burden.

Shaking off the slightly apathetic thoughts, I continued to the front door, Wishing to keep the happy, Safe, Content feelings from this morning.

I wonder if it's one of Emory's family members stopping by. . .Maybe Dimitri and his husbands? It'd be nice to have them over for breakfast. . .They were really kind, If a bit blunt.

Making my way to the front door, I was surprised to find it partly open, Confusing me further.

A small smile was still on my face, Fully expecting to see my boyfriend speaking with a member of his family.

Oh-

Approaching the door closer, I was able to see exactly why Emory was taking so long. . .My smile instantly dropping at the scene in front of me.

There he stood, On the front porch.

Leaned forwards slightly. . .

His lips pressed to Channing's. . .

My heart started to race in a panic upon seeing the other boy, My throat closing a bit as I stumbled away from the door.

What is he doing here? Why- Why is he here?

I was shaking slightly as I retreated to the kitchen, Wanting to get as far away from him as possible.

With a bit of space between what I just saw and myself, I started to calm down the smallest bit.