Chapter 25

New smiled at her, "It's my pleasure to bring you down." Then he left.

Left, as in he left the club. He didn't even consider telling the others that he was leaving; he just left like that. He knows that side of Bella, a.k.a. the true her, but he didn't know that it would have a big impact on him seeing her like that again. Everything went back to him.

He was almost out of breath if he didn't leave as soon as possible.

"P', Mother hit me again."

"Mom almost hit me because of you, what are you thinking?! You know what? Maybe mom was right, just die. You and your useless father made our life like this!"

"I guess people never really changed," New said as he looked back at the building.

He received a ton of messages from Namtan, Mix, Off, and surprisingly Tay. His heart beats so fast as soon as he saw his name.

From: Tay

Did you do something to Bella?

"I shouldn't have read it. Fuck you, Tay. It should be another way around, did Bella that bitch do something about me? Yes! Fucking trigger my trauma!"

New took a deep breath after putting the phone in his pocket. He wanted to cry. He feels nothing compared to his sister, fighting even knowing that he doesn't have a chance to win this. Once Tay chooses, it's all over.

The sky is getting darker, and his phone has become quiet for some reason. They stopped messaging and calling him even though he never replied once to them.

It's even weirder given the fact that they stopped at the same time, and someone was walking behind him. He knew something was off, especially when he stopped walking, the person behind him would also stop. He wasn't scared because he knew for sure who that person was.

"Stop playing, Off Jumpol," New said without turning around.

"Hey, you guessed it." Off said and walked beside New. He didn't respond, instead, he raised his eyebrows at the other man. He knew something was suspicious. "Am I disturbing your moment?" He asked as he scratched his head.

"Yes." New simple answer.

Off flashed a smile. "I'll treat you." Hoping New will stop giving him that kind of stare.

"How about telling me something?" New said out of the topic.

Off was confused but he still nodded. "What is it?"

"About the person, you supposed to confess at the school festival?" He seriously asks. Off avoided his gaze.

"What confess? I don't quite remember."

"Oh, please don't act dumb. I know you know it."

Off took a deep breath and look into New's eyes. "Sorry." Pertaining that he can't answer his question.

New shrugged and was a little guilty, it's still Off right if he doesn't want to tell him. "Don't say sorry." He spoke. "Just that I've been hearing some weird humor about you."

"How weird is it?" Off asked looking worried about what New heard about.

"It's like they are not describing the Off Jumpol I know." He answered.

Off smiled. They start walking together without talking to each other. New felt nice and safe whenever he was with Off. He remembered that once it occurred to him that if Off was the person he wanted instead of Tay,

He looked at Off, looking afar. He's handsome, mature, and kind, but it won't make any difference since he also likes someone. The fact that he broke up with Gun because of the person means that he might really love them from afar, and that's difficult.