Chapter 10

"This school is smaller than I expected."

"But it's much cleaner than our school."

The festival is already started. They have a lot of visitors coming from other schools, not just schools, exclusive schools from Bangkok. Everyone is excited to meet other people from another school since they have had the same classmates ever since they started to go to school.

Mild, as usual, busy as vice president of the student council with Mew, the president. She needs to make sure that everything is going well. Mild promised the boys that she will go with them in the evening when everything is already settled. They are a band and fireworks later as their main events.

Despite having a blast in the field, New is in the classroom. Just contented watching and judging the crowd since he hates the crowd. He slightly hates new people coming here and wants to hide Tay in his pocket all day but he can't. Not just because physically he can't, he is mad at him. Now, he is spending his time thinking of a plan to ruin the older's day. After the party, Tay was completely shut down. They carry him to his house and made an excuse for why Tay passed out to him Grandma. Though his grandma didn't seem to believe them, it's better than admitting that his grandson went out and drink liquor.

But that's not the worst part. New was furious when Tay didn't remember what happened last night. Now, he's thinking of a way to mess him up.

"What happened last night?" Tay begged his friends to answer him. He's been like this for an hour now. Arm didn't remember also because of how drunk he is while Off refused to answer him by lying that he doesn't know. Though, he doesn't actually know what happened inside the locker, he kinda gets a hint just by reading New's reaction last night.

"Dude, stop! Think about that on another day. Can't you see those cuties?" Arm said checking out pretty students passing by them but the tanned boy didn't even take a glance.

"Come on! I thought we were friends. Friends help each other out when the times like this." He whined.

Off nodded. "Yeah, like how we carry you to your house and made up why you are passed out."

Tay's shoulder dropped his friend mentioned how he passed out and was dragged into his house. Though, his grandma checked him out all night to make sure he was fine.

They are going in circles on the field where there are a lot of foods, drinks, and even booths but Tay wasn't giving up on whining about last night that making Off pissed.

"What do you want to know?" Off asked.

"See! I know you knew something." Tay said.

Off shrugged and took out the lollipop in his mouth. "Not that much. If you want to know, New can answer all your questions."

"Isn't he the reason why I am asking this of you? Because he doesn't want to tell me and got mad at me. Now am hella curious!" Tay raised his voice frustrated with his situation. "If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't mind not remembering what happened." He added. Tay doesn't have any idea until the younger asked him as soon as they meet each other but he got pushed by New and walked out when Tay asked him back. He is hella furious. Tay almost runaway thinking New might explode in a second.

"Wait a minute. I know I remember it right." Arm said. Thought deeply and tried to catch up on what he remembered that night. Tay is waiting on his answer, excited and nervous at the same time. "Aha! It was you, Off!"

"What?" Tay and Off said at the same time, both were confused.

"You were asked if you have someone you like and instead of answering, you offered to introduce that person to us. Got you!" Arm said happily after remembering what Off said that night. Off bit his lips, he thought no one remembered that. Now he's doomed.