Chapter 24

They all showed up at Tay's café as planned the following day. After his unsuccessful confession, it was extremely unpleasant and uncomfortable for New to come here, but he didn't want anyone to know what went on between them. But today's issue is not about them. It's about how Off lied that he was still dating Gun. New believed that Gun had dumped him, but he couldn't accept it because Off genuinely liked Gun. Although it is not his position to question him, he wants to ask him about it.

Earth and Mix are here as well.

New rolled his eyes after seeing how Mix clung to his boyfriend, Mix. They are sore in his eyes.

They first talked about the location. Since Namtan's parents own it, it is free, but they are responsible for all transportation costs and other expenses. Even though New is a little over budget for this because he doesn't have a job or parents he can ask for money from, he is still prepared to use his meager allowance for it. He needs a break after all.

"Now, let's confirm who will be joining us so I can tell our receptionist how many rooms we will reserve. Off, New, and Tay, as well as me and Arm. Is that it?" Namtan asked.

"Yeah, that's it, right?" Arm asked and looked at them one by one. Everyone seems fine, except for one person. "Tay, do you have something to say?" He asked again.

Tay scratches the back of his head and takes a glance at New before he speaks. "I would like to include someone..." He said, still hesitating.

"Oh god," New whispered. He already knew who he wanted Tay to include.

"Okay, was it Bella?" Arm asked. "So, are you two official?" He continued, teasing Tay.

Off took a glance at New, who looked annoyed. As much as Tay didn't want to look at New, he did. He doesn't know if it's good to answer Arm's question in front of him. Basically, everyone knows New likes Tay, aside from Arm. Mix cleared his throat.

"That means each one of us has a partner. That's really cute!" Mix said in his excited voice. Didn't even budge when New glared at him. "Only Off and New will be left without a lover. Why not be a lover instead?" Mix added.

Before Off and New could react, Tay slammed his hand on the table. "No, they can't—" but he stopped halfway when he realized what he did.

Mix raised his eyebrows. "Why not?"

Tay shrugged. "Well, Off has a lover. It would be disrespectful to Gun." 

Mix's shoulder dropped after hearing that sentence again and called Off's name, "Why do you keep lying?" He asked.

"What lies?" Arm asked, confused about what was happening around him.

Earth stopped his boyfriend before he spilled something, but New is still curious about it. Has something happened to them so that they are unable to claim a breakup?

Off smirked at New. "I would love to be paired with New."

And Mix died. Not really. He seems to be shipping the two.

"Hey, we don't tolerate cheating here," Arm said.

"Oho, looks like someone is getting mature here." Earth comments, trying to change the topic. "Namtan is a lucky girl." He added.

"We also don't tolerate lying here." Again, Mix brought back the topic.

Arm and Tay were confused, but everybody seemed to know what Mix was talking about based on their reaction. Off's attention is on New, wondering what his reaction will be if he tells the truth he's been hiding.

"What lying—seriously lightens me up," Arm said.

Tay raised his hand. "Me as well." He took a glance at Off, who was busy admiring New in front of him. "Why not explain yourself Off?"