Chapter 2

"That's what you called two-faced bitch."

He can't believe this kid.

"I don't know what happened to you and P'Bella but whenever she's two-faced like you said, I don't care. That won't change the way I see her because she's kind and nice to me and that all matters." Tay said.

The younger smirked at him. "How old are you again?" he asked ad if he is mocking him.

"I can't talk to you," Tay said giving up this nonsense conversation. He is so annoyed that all the things he said were just ignored. He was about to leave when New speak again.

"You are not in Disney or fantasy movies, this is the reality. You will be killed by your mindset... P'Tay." New said, emphasizing his name and advancing to meet him. "Good luck, P'Tay." Again, emphasizing his name. He can't believe he is letting a kid mock him like that, with just a single name.

Yesterday, Tay was complaining to his mind that New didn't address P'Bella properly, but now, he should continue not to because it's annoying. It's like he is teasing and making fun of him. He smiled again and passed by him. The way New looked at him irritated him so much.

At the halfway point of walking, Tay stopped New by grabbing his arm. New doesn't like someone touching him, and he was about to shove Tay's hand away, but he was taken aback by him.

"Then, let's bring out your other side. I'm sure he's just hiding somewhere."

There was a surprise on New's face but his reaction was replaced by a wide smile, feeling excited about it. "Bring it on."

"60 seconds." The tanned boy said leaving the younger confused the hell out of him.

"Where have you been? Ms. Bella is looking for you." Grandma said. If he can only answer him that some kid randomly approached him and said crazy things, cursing and mocking him but he can't. Aside from that, he heard Bella's name, enough to calm him down a bit.

Tay's sad eyes sparkled for a few seconds after hearing that Bella was looking for him. He immediately ran to the back of the house where the van was parked, and he was right. Madam Aum and Bella were there talking.

"P'Bella, grandma said you were looking for me," Tay said catching his breath.

"Yes, I was. Yesterday, erm, I'm so sorry about New's." Bella apologizes on behalf of her brother. She was still embarrassed by what happened yesterday. It shouldn't turn out that way. "He was not like that... He's a good kid. I'm really sorry that you had to witness that scene." she added.

"No worries, I just talked to him and I think we will get along," Tay says. He wasn't lying when he said those. Though New might be someone who is opposite to him, he is eager to tame that boy. That mocking is what pushes him to do this though he doesn't have a plan on how to do it yet.

"Really? Oh my god, that's a good step I guess." Bella seems happy about Tay and New getting along since New will be staying here for a long time until he reaches 16. "Then, I will go less worried he might hurt you."

"He won't hurt me, P'. As you said, he is a good kid." Tay said, confidently despite that he wanted to bury the kid on the ground. "Anyway, you're really going to Bangkok? How long?" Tay asked. He doesn't want to sound sad but he can't help it.

Bella bit her lips and forced to smile while tapping Tay's head. "Well, I was about to tell you yesterday and things happened. I will stay there until I graduate college," she answered