Chapter 9

"Tay, it's fine," New said. "I'm not your brother." He added.

It bothers him that New looks like having a good time with Earth and one thing that made him even more mad, he didn't call him Te. Off held Tay's shoulder to calm him down. If New is already decided, they can't do anything about it. Off can feel the shakiness of his friend, still staring at New. The place is heavily silent because of the awkwardness created by Tay and New except for the background music.

"Oooookay. That's a moment there." Aye said, trying to remove the uneasiness of the people around her but failing. Arm stood up and went to the corner, grabbing something. He thought that this is a chance for him to bring out his weapon and it will help them to take out that awkwardness and start to party again.

"Guys, look what I got!" Arm raised the liquor in his hand.

"What the hell, Arm?! Why did you bring that?" Mild yelled after seeing the liquor.

Some of them were thrilled but some of them is not pleased with Arm's decision to bring a prohibited drink to school. Partying alone would make them go to the principal office, now Arm added liquor to make them even more trouble.

Arm's shoulder dropper after seeing everyone's reaction. "Guys, stop being boring! This is our last year in this school, so why not make the most out of it?" He said and placed the drink in the middle. "I know you all drink here, your innocent acting will not work on me," He added. They look at Mew. Since he's the president of the class and president of the student council, he better decide what's better for all of them.

"What all of you are looking for? Drink if you want!" Mew said.

"WOOOOH!"

They start drinking and everyone has their cups aside from New. They didn't stop him from drinking, he decided it for himself. He wants to stay sober until the party was over. Besides, he's not in a mood. After drinking a little bit, they start the game finally. Aye spins the bottle and it landed on Arm.

"Truth or dare?"

"Since I'm not yet drunk, let's do a dare," Arm answered.

"Remove four items of clothing," Aye said. They immediately got a reaction from others to Aye's dare. That made everyone disgusted before Arm could remove a single of clothing. Others even said that they will throw up before they can even drink. "Okay, don't do that. Try to put your whole fist in your mouth instead."

"Aren't you all brutal? What I'm expecting is to 'kiss someone here' or 'do your best sexy crawl', like that!" Arm whined to his classmate's dares. He is offended. 

"He's a hopeless romantic," Earth whispered to New.

New nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"Aish! Just do whatever you want so we can go on!" Mew said, irritated.

"Then I'll just go in the locker with someone," Arm said. "Nong New, will you join me there?" He said to New but he just rolled his eyes at him. Aye spins the bottle again to choose someone who will go in the locker with Arm and unfortunately, it landed on her. 

"AHHH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Aye yelled and stamps her feet in anger. But based on the rules, they will be inside the locker for 3 minutes. She can't believe that she is a victim of her own rules. 

The game continues while the two were inside. While New's mind was occupied by Tay. He was beside Earth but his mind was full of Tawan Vihokratana. He likes Tawan more than he knows and he's being impatient that the older guy can't realize his feelings. He can confess and tell the tanned boy how he really feels and that's it but he can't do that, he might scare him away or even say that he just sees New as a friend. He is the kind of guy he is. He wants him to realize his feelings on his own.