Chapter 18

It was 10:30 when New received a message from Off.

From: Off

I'm gonna pick you up at 11:00 sharp.

New turned off his phone and forcefully get himself up out of bed. He forgot that he has somewhere go to. Last night, when they are on their way home, New mentioned that he need to pick something, and Off offered to accompany him. He honestly wants to go alone but when the older guy told him that he has a vehicle, he can't say no anymore. It will save him a lot of money plus he does really want an accompany.

He went out to his room at exactly 11:00. He received too many messages from Off that he was already at the parking lot waiting for him. 

"New, are you going somewhere?" Bella asked. New nodded in response. Bella also went home late. How does he know? They bumped into each other in the lobby. "Did something happen last night? I got home with shattered glasses on the floor."

"Do you think it's me?" New asked looking at her with his usual cold eyes. Though they both went up together, Bella didn't get a chance to ask him after seeing the mess in the living room as he went straight to his room shutting everyone out.

Bella immediately shook her head. "No, I'm not. I'm just asking in case you know. It has to be a mom since you also went out—" he cuts her off.

"It's me." He said honestly. "I got bored and decided to smash the glass on the floor." He can see how worried and sad at the same time Bella in the way he was acting.

He sighs. He promised to give her a chance, he just can't stop himself whenever he looks into her eyes. He still feels rage and anger in his chest, he definitely needs more time. That's why all this time, he avoided her gaze.

"Do you want something?" New asked, he wanted to apologize but he can't bring himself to do it. "Peace offering for acting spoiled brat last night."

Bella smiled. "Pork cutlet Tonkatsu."

"Okay then. I'll get going now." He said and finally, leave the house. He felt sorry for treating his sister like that from time to time, he feels wrong but right at the same time. Something inside of him feels like he is betraying himself for forgiving her. Even questioning himself if he is doing the right thing. Can he really be free from his past by doing this? He sigh, he honestly felt suffocate acting nice and forcefully doing things just because he wanted to heal.

He went to the parking lot on the ground floor and sees Off riding a black sport bike motorcycle "This is what vehicle are you talking about?" New surprised Off from behind.

"What do you expect from someone like me? I can barely afford gasoline." He said and lightly threw the helmet to New who keeps glaring at him. "What do you think about my baby?" He said and tapped the fuel tank.

"It's literally a sports bike," New said, pointing out that Off said is not making sense. How can he not afford gasoline when he affords this bike? "Anyway, you look more handsome in it. If I were with Gun, I will definitely forbid you to ride this unless you're with me."

The taller smirked, "Why is that?"

"Girls and boys probably want you to steal from me!"

Off chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm all yours." He said and winked at him. New puts on the helmet and rode the bike. "Hold on tight."

New told Off the location he was going to. He's right about agreeing to let Off come with him. He totally enjoyed the ride, he even tried to raise both of his hands and feel the nice cold air. 

"We're here."

"Geez, I forgot that," New said. He enjoyed the ride too much that he forgot that he has to meet someone. He took a glance at his wristwatch. "She should be here now."