Chapter 7

"What? No way! I'm busy."

"You're not."

"Yes, I am."

"I said, you're not."

"You have been used to bossing me around ever since I met you, but not this time, Hin," Tay said as he highlighted every important part of the book.

He is currently studying so much for his entrance examination. He will be a first-year college student next year, and this will be his last year as a senior high student. He can't let this fail since this is a free-tuition university provided by their government. Or else, he won't go to college. They can't afford tuition at a private university.

While New is currently in his first year of senior high. 3 years have passed. But New is still a brat and can be selfish at times. It was his nature to act that way, and even though Tay was just used to it, New still managed to annoy him. People don't change that much. Just like today, the younger won't stop calling and asking for tutors. No matter what reason the older told him, New still insist on making the older come and help him with his subject.

"You always boss me around," New murmured. Emphasizing the 'You'.

Though New has a boss attitude, Tay usually bosses him around without the older guy noticing it. Even New was not a fan of him bossing around, he just can't help it. When the older gets serious, the younger unconsciously obeys him.

Tay is the type of person who rarely gets angry and spends most of his time being a pushover—base from New—and kind to other people, so when Tay got angry, the younger just stood there and obey him no matter what. New a lion became a kitten all of a sudden. He's afraid of disappointing him but that seldom happens. 

"What did you say?" Tay asked.

"I said, come here and teach me this stupid subject," New said, brushing his cat with a comb. "You haven't seen Mimi for so long!" He added.

"Oh please Hin, it's just 3 days," Tay answered.

New is good at studying. He was actually a fast learner despite barely listening to his class. Tay and Off tutored him for a while but not now, when they are busy. 

"If you're not going to come then fine, I will end this call. You're wasting my time." New said.

Tay shook his head. "No, you are wasting my time." he made sure he said those before the white skin boy ended the call but before Tay could remove the phone from his ears, he heard something on the other line.

"What? Bella is here? Why is she even here? Ugh! Bye now. I have some business here." Then the younger finally ended the call. While Tay couldn't process in his mind what he just heard, he looked at the window and it was already dark. His grandma and grandpa are asleep.

"P'Bella is here?" he asked himself. It took him a couple of minutes before it was processed in his mind. Once it already sinks in him, he immediately stood up and changed his clothes to more decent ones since he was already wearing pajamas. He brushes his hair, puts on perfume, and makes sure that he has good breath. He walked fast, not ran. He didn't want to be covered in sweat after visiting P'Bella at New's house.

The gate was open and it was quiet. He went inside. All the lights were on but no sign of Bella.

"Hello, Te." He heard a very familiar voice. He turned around to find out it was New carrying Mimi, their cat. He is just alone with New's smile. He knows he was tricked. Again.

Tay's shoulder dropped after seeing those smiles of him, "No, you don't,"

New nodded, "Just accept that you were defeated," he said. He looked at him from head to toe and smirked at him. "You look nice and... quite disappointing."