Chapter 5

"Okay, grade 7, I will give you 30 minutes to change your physical education subject. Meet me in the field." the teacher said before leaving the room.

The room was alive with noise and excitement for their favorite subject, but it was the worst for New. He hates it. He hates it so much that the only thing he can think of is to go home. The white skin boy is staring at the window, cursing under his breath for being in this subject again. Let his classmates argue about who will be the first one to change in the changing room or who will be on their team once the soccer games start. New doesn't know how much he sighs just listening to their conversation. 

Aside from hating this subject, hates sweating, hates anything with physical activity, and hates wasting time by changing an ugly P.E. uniform the fact that he needs to team up and talk with his classmates since this is a subject that requires you to do so. Of course, he doesn't have any friends here. Half of his class hates his attitude and half is scared of him. 

After his classmates left, he stood up. He was the last one who left the room to change his uniform. They arrived at the field on time despite moving so slowly. Seeing their subject teacher holding a soccer ball. He knows he heard that their physical activity today is soccer but he can't help but curse once again as he closes his eyes when he saw his teacher holding a ball.

His body is weak when it comes to sports. He quickly gets tired of such activities since he never trained his body to play. He is always in the house and his room.

"Okay, we need two teams for boys and two teams for girls. Team yourself," the teacher instructed. They began to band together while New remained where he was. He was staring nowhere with a blank face. He didn't even bother to move and join any team but he need to.

Eyes landed on him after he was left in the middle. If only he was in college, he definitely dropped this subject as soon as he saw this in his schedule but he was just a middle school student who barely survive a year.

He can't understand why he needs to suffer like this. Those eyes, he just wanted to dig those up and bury them in the ground.

"New, you can join us." One of his classmates said. Happily welcome New to their team as the other student agreed on it. He didn't respond. Instead, he walked to the opposite team. That made the whole class start to whisper. 

"Stop talking class. The boys will play first."

The game started and New barely even ran. He pretended that he was running, but he was just walking fast enough to see that he was moving. All he wants is to get this over with. While running, the ball was passed to him. He did what the other was doing. He was kicking the ball while running toward the goal, but he didn't have any intention of kicking it to the net. He would just eventually pass the ball to his team.

"New! Pass it now!" the boy yelled. He was about to pass it when he saw a familiar figure not far away from them. The girl was clinging to the guy walking towards the building. He can tell by the hair and body who the guy and girl are.

"That whore..." he murmured and kicked the ball toward the two, landing on the boy's head.

It happened so fast that the next thing the boy knew he was groaning on the ground, holding his head. Mild looked surprised and kneeled on the ground to help Tay. All of them saw how the ball landed on that student's head. New ran towards them to get the ball.

"Tay! Oh my, are you okay?" Mild asked. Tay didn't answer and continued to grumble.

"Oh, my bad," he said as the older glared at him, "Damn, it's you," New didn't even bother to act surprised. 

"New!" Tay yelled.

"It was really a mistake," New said nonchalantly.

Tay scoffed, of course, he won't believe the boy it was an accident. If anyone here in school, he is the one who knows knew the younger's capable. "You think I believe you?!" Tay raised his voice.