Chapter 06 - The Eel Deal

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Uh-oh! I don't like this.

Sonic had one pod where he could get a compleet view of the area. And judging by theview he had, he would really have to put his brain to work.

 And judging by theview he had, he would really have to put his brain to work

Sonic: That's a lot of Splatswitches! Let's see...

Sonic looked as one Gusher was besides the one on the top right corners. He got an idea. Sonic shooted teh Gusher on the top right corner, and this chain reaction, activated one gusher after another, untill all of the switches were activated.

Sonic: Got it!

Sonic went to the open door, and reached to an area that had the Ballon Bomb, and a few Octotroopers.

Sonic: Hm... It's gonna be a question of timing...

Sonic aimed to the ballon. He just had to wait a bit. Once it was right in the middle of everything, he shoted, blowing everything up.

Sonic: So far so good! One hit for everything!

Sonic moved through the Ride Rail, and was close to the goal. He saw an Octosniper. Sonic noticed the moving platforms.

Sonic: So now i use them...

The Platforms were lined up. Sonic shooted the Gusher, an slided after it. It took out the Octosniper, and bursted right on the goal. Sonic finshed the stage, and went straight back with 1400 Power Eggs, and extra 30. Power Egg count: 8100.

Callie: Welcome back, Sonic!

Sonic: Hey, there!(looks arround) And Maya?

Callie: She used up some Power Eggs on Fuzzballs. 600, 300 and 200. And took on another Kettle!

Sonic: Oh she did? How many Power Eggs do we have?(Sees the Cypherdex) Let's see... Oh wow, we have 7000?

Callie: 7000?! That's a bunch?

Sonic: What mission did she take?

Callie: I think it was called... "Switching Things Up"! She's trying to make her way to the goal, with Splatswitches!

Maya was literaly playing hide-and-switch right now. Every swich she would hit, would send them to god knows where. She reached a Gusher, though.

Maya: A Gusher? What do I do with this?

Maya looked at the tower she had to climb. She saw that it was made out of the boxes she activated the switches.

Maya: Oh! So that's why they moved away!

Maya climbed up with the help of the Squid Surge. She reched the goal, and got payed 1200 Power Eggs, and extra 39. Power Egg Count: 8239. She joined Sonic and Callie.

Sonic: Welcome back, Maya!

Maya: Hi, guys! How long have you been waiting?

Sonic: Just two minuts. How was it.