Christina and the girls find Bruce and Hank playing with Ace. The girls gathered around them, and decided to play with Hank as well. While taking a break, Christina admits to the girls that she had accepted Arnia's offer, as working alongside her. The girls including Hank and Bruce congratulate Christina, while hugging her.

Moments later, Alexis, Kendall, Alicia, and Tonia tell Christina that they are going to have to leave for their upcoming games in about two days, and tell Christina to start packing.

At her design room Christina calls Arnia and tells her about her upcoming games.

"Don't worry Christina. Take as much time as you need, there's no rush on working." said Arnia, as she admits to her. "Either way, my company "Imagine" still needs a few changes. We are still remodeling the building."

"Oh, well okay." said Christina

Before walking out of her design room, Christina almost bumps into Julie and Steven before walking out. The three of them apologize to one another.

"Christina, wait before you leave there's something that Steven wants to tell you first." said Julie

"Okay." said Christina, as she nodded seriously while holding onto Ace.

"Christina, I'm sorry about the whole thing about going in between you and Damian." said Steven, as he admits. "I just want you to know that the whole wedding idea was Randy's idea, and that myself or Ben was never a part of it."

In a Flashback...

Before the day of their "fake" wedding...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU'RE BACKING DOWN ON YOUR WEDDING WITH CHRISTINA!!!" yelled Randy, as he glared at Steven with hatred in his eyes.

"Look Randy, I'm just not interested in marrying a person that I don't want to marry!" said Steven, as he admits.

"Don't call me Randy! Call me father!" Yelled Randy

"Well, maybe I will if you stopped acting like a jerk!" said Steven

"Grr..." said Randy, sitting back from his boss chair, and reaching out for his top drawer.

Randy takes out a file folder, containing various pictures and a report.

"Do you know what this Stevey boy is?" said Randy, smiling sinisterly.

"No?" said Steven

"This here is a report that I haven't file against your mother yet." said Randy

"I don't get it, my mother is already in jail because of you." said Steven, looking at Randy. "So what are you trying to pull now?"

"This." said Randy, slamming the file folder on his table. "If you don't marry Christina, I'll frame your mother for something else, and send her to prison."

"What, but you can't do that!" said Steven, defensively.

"Oh yes I can." said Randy, as he waved the file folder around. "Remember Stevey Boy, your mother is in jail. And if you don't marry Christina and save my company from future bankruptcy, your mother has one foot in Prison. You got that, Stevey Boy."

"Fine, I'll do it." said Steven, as he had no choice but to do what Randy says. "I'll do this for my mother's safety."

However, what Steven didn't know is that Ben was recording the whole thing on both video and audio. Ben sabotages the wedding by making the real priest late, due to telling him that the wedding didn't start until later, and by bringing in a fake priest for Steven's wedding, in order for the wedding to not count.