Chapter 5

The next day, in the morning...

Christina is at her apartment, sitting on the sofa.

Knock! Knock!

"Huh? I wonder who it is?" said Christina, as she walks towards the and opens it.

"Christina!" said Kendall, as Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia were at the door bombarding Christina with questions while entering her apartment.

Christina sighs, while leaving the door open, and heads back to the sofa.

"Dude..." said Tonia, while closing the door behind her. "So, what's the next step with you and your mystery boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" said Christina, as she glared at them.

"Chill, then." said Tonia

"Grr." said Christina, as she started to growl. "You girls have been bothering me with that same joke all day! Aren't you tired of that?!"

Kendall, Tonia, Alexis, and Alicia, looked at one another.

"No." said the girls in sync, feeling shameless.

Christina groans, as she grabs one of her pillows and puts it on her face.

"Tsk, tsk, Christina, Christina, Chrstina..." said Kendall, as she shook her head. "I hate to break it to you, but you two aren't even."

"What do you mean?" said Christina, as she lifted her head from the pillow.

"Well, according to Prince Damian, you two are even." said Kendall, as she started to smirk. "But... we both know that you two aren't even."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" said Alicia, as she questions Kendall.

"Wait, a minute... There's more?!" said Alexis, as her eyes widened.

"HECK YA, THERE'S MORE!" yelled Kendall, as she called out accidently.

"Kendall! Keep your voice down! You'll wake up the neighbors!" said Christina, as she looks at Kendall."

"What neighbors? You mean us?" said Tonia, as she admits to Christina.

"Yeah, we're the only neighbors that live in the same apartment." said Alicia, as she also admits to Christina.

"Why didn't I move out of this apartment when I had the chance!" said Christina, as she started to groan again.

"Because, you like drama, gossip, get together, and sleep overs." said Kendall, as she smirks while leaning closer to Christina.

"Grr!" said Christina, as she glared at Kendall.

"You know you wove us!" said Kendall, as she cups Christina's face cheeks, while talking childishly. "Don't you!"

"Sadly." said Christina, as she sighs.

"Anyways, Christina, why don't you tell us how you really met Damian..." said Kendall, with a wink, as Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia each sat on each different sofa, like kids being settled for story time. "Or should I take out the sweater?"

"The sweater?!" said Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia, as they raised an eyebrow at Christina and Kendall.

"THIS SWEATER!" yelled Kendall, as she took Damian's sweater from out of nowhere.

"Woah!" said Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia, as they gasped, childishly.

"Where... Where? Did you get that?" said Christina, as she asked Kendall.

"It was on your sofa, right behind you the whole time." said Kendall, as she admits to her.

Kendall sniffs Damian's sweater.

"Ah... It still smells like him, don't you think?" said Kendall, as she puts Damian's sweater on Christina's face.

"Kendall!" said Christina, as she backs away from Kendall who laughs hysterically.

"Kendall, stop playing around!" said Alicia, who was impatient. "Tell us, about the other stuff that you were going to tell us?"

"Oh yeah!" said Kendall, as stops messing around with Christina. "According to Christina over here, Damian let Christina burrow his sweater, after realizing that her shirt was drenched. Ahem, he insisted on her using it."

"No." Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia, as they gasped.

"Yes." said Kendall, as she nodded. "He's such a nice gentleman, and a very sweet one too, because not only did he let Christina borrow his sweater, but also listen to how her day went with Imagine, along with her career problems, and life stories, but also paid for her tea. And not to mention arrived at her work, just to give her back her designs."

"Eeee..." said Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia, as if they were teenagers.

Christina rolled her eyes.

"Ok, listen, I met Damian after I was walking away from the Imagine company upset, before running into him." said Christina, as she admits to them. "Damian seems like a nice and charming guy and all, but I don't actually trust him yet, since I actually met him on short notice."

"Wait, wait, hold up." said Kendall, as she cuts any of the girls before they can say anything. "Hold on, you said that you were upset after you left Imagine... But, when I picked you up you seemed happy..."

Kendall gasped, as a smile slowly formed in her face.

"What?" said Christina, as she questioned Kendall.

"Oh, nothing... Just a thought." said Kendall, as she turned the smile into a smirk.

"Christina! You have to invite him over for dinner!" said Alexis, as she blurted out.

"Uh, no!" said Christina

"Uh, yes!" said Alexis, as she tells Christina. "Come on, Christina... You have to invite him over to dinner in order to thank him for giving you back your designs."

"No, no, no." said Christina, as she whined.

"Yes!" said Alicia

"No." said Christina, as she declined.

"Yes!" said Alexis

"No!" said Christina

"Yes!" said Kendall

"No!" said Christina

"Yes!" said Tonia

"No!" said Christina

"Yes!" said Alexis

"Nope!" said Christina

"Yes!" said Alicia

"Heck no!" said Christina

"Oh, heck yeah!" said Tonia

"Please..." said Kendall, as she dragged.

"No!" said Christina, as she crossed her arms and turned away.

"Come on, Christina..." said Tonia, as she walked over to Christina. "He does look like a nice gentleman, in which I think that you should invite him over, in order for the two of you to get to know each other better."

"Yeah, let's put it this way..." said Alicia, Tonia, and Alexis, as they all gathered around Christina, while Kendall took the time to use Christina's phone. "We could be around for moral support..."

As Alicia, Tonia, and Alexis were distracting Christina, Kendall was searching for Damian's contact, and started to message him.

Christina (Kendall): "Hi Damian, I wanted to invite you over for dinner at my house, in order to thank you for returning my designs."

"Now, let's see how he reacts." said Kendall, whispering to herself.