Chapter 40

For best results play: Sad Song by We The Kings

A couple of days later...

It's finally Christina's wedding with Steven. In Christina's work area, Kendall, Alicia, Alexis, and Tonia along with Julie and Alexandra, were helping Christina get ready since they were all dressed for the wedding.

After helping Christina get dressed, Julie started taking pictures of Christina.

"Girls, I'm going to be totally honest." said Julie

"When are you not?" said Tonia, joking around.

"But, Christina's face looks like she's being forced to get marry, or is probably going to a , instead of her own wedding." said Julie

"Yeah, a girl should be happy, not upset." said Alexandra, and the girls while agreeing with Julie.

"Or at least have tears of joy." said Julie, as she looks through the photos on her camera. "Christina has tears of sadness."

"Yeah, it's true." said Alicia, Alexis, Tonia, and Alexandra.

Before any of the girls can say anything else, Christina looks at them.

"Girls, I want to be alone." said Christina

"Sure, Christina. Whatever you say." said Alicia, as Alexis, and Tonia along with Julie and Alexandra, leave the room.

Meanwhile in the hallway, after Alicia, Alexis, and Tonia along with Julie and Alexandra left Christina's design room, leaving only Kendall with Christina.

A disappointed Damian arrives and greets the girls.

"So, what brings you here?" said Alicia, as she asked him.

"I just wanted to return my chef short sleeve uniform since I won't be needing it." said Damian, as he admits. "I'll be leaving for the United Kingdom."

"Today?" said Alexis

"Yes." said Damian, in a sad tone.

"Here, I can take it back to Christina." said Tonia, as she tells him.

Damian nodes before handling the chef short sleeve short to Tonia.

"I'll be right back girls." said Tonia, as she heads to Christina's design room.

"Well, I better get going," said Damian, sadly.

"We're really going to miss you Damian." said the girls

The girls bid farewell to Damian before he leaves.

Meanwhile, inside of Christina's work room Kendall and Christina are having a disagreement whether to continue with the wedding or not.

"Christina, I can't see you like this. The girls are right, you look like you're going into a funeral!" said Kendall

"I'm doing this for my love for Damian!" said Christina

"Then, tell him the truth already!" said Kendall

"I can't either way I'll lose Damian!" said Christina, as she yells. "If I tell Damian the truth, he'll confront Randy, and Randy might end up killing Damian right on the spot! I would rather sacrifice my love for Damian, than to lose him forever!"

Christina looks at Kendall.

"Promise me, you won't tell Damian about our whole conversation." said Christina

"I-I can't." said Kendall

"Please, Kendall I beg you, don't tell Damian." said Christina, as she pleads.

"Fine, I promise, I won't tell Damian." said Kendall, as she promises, since she didn't have a choice.

Meanwhile Tonia, who heard the whole conversation, runs in the hallway.

While in the lobby, Alicia, Alexis, Julie, and Alexandra, are with Hank, Roger, and Russel waiting for Christina, since they too are invited for Christina's wedding.

"So, is Suhan also coming to the wedding?" said Alexis, questioning Roger.

"No, she's too bummed out that Christina chooses to marry somebody that she doesn't love." said Roger, he admits.

"I also wouldn't be here either, but hey we were invited." said Russel, as he turns to the hallway after hearing someone running towards them. "Woah, is that?"

Just then, the group watches as Tonia runs around them, without stopping and just running straight to the exit. The group started to question another.

"Was that Tonia?" said Hank, questioning the others.

"Yeah, that sure was." said Alexis

"Where is she going?" said Alexandra

"I don't know." said Roger

"That's odd." said Julie

"Hm, I wonder." said Russel

"Guys, relax. When it comes to weddings, Tonia can become a little sensitive." said Alicia, admitting to them. "Like she literally cries on them all the time."

"Poor girl." said Roger, feeling sorry for her. "Just like my Suhan."

"Really?" said Julie, asking him.

"Yeah." said Roger

Russel, who continues to look at Tonia, suspects that something is wrong and decides to follow her.

While reaching Tonia's vehicle...

"Get in Russel!" said Tonia, telling Russel to get in her vehicle before she drives off of the drive-way in a hurry.

"What's going on Tonia?" said Russel, questioning her.

"We have to stop Damian from boarding the plane, in order to save Christina!" said Tonia, as she goes straight to the point.

"But why?" said Russel, confused while questioning her again.

In which Tonia starts to explain to Russel along the way to the airport.