Chapter 36

The next day, early in the morning...

Damian groups chats, Bruce, Tonia, Russel, Kendall, Hank, Alexandra, Roger, Alexis, Julie, and Alicia, about his proposal plan to Christina.

Kendall: "That's really sweet Damian and all, but if you truly love Christina, then you should just tell her that you truly love her."

Damian: "I did tell her that, but I really want it to be official this time."

Kendall: "So like one time saying that isn't good enough for you?"

Tonia, Alexis, Julie, Alicia, Hank, and Alexandra: "Kendall!"

Kendall: "What? I was just kidding!"

Tonia: "Uh huh, sure."

Alexis: "Come on, Kendal, it's all for love."

Kendall: "Fine, if it's all for love, and making Christina happy... Then I'm all in for it! I'll help with whatever you need."

Bruce: "Great, so what's the plan?"

Damian: "I was thinking of decorating the lounge room, and getting all of the supplies that are needed. Along with some candles to make brillant."

Alexandra: "How romantic!"

Kendall: "Yeah, yeah, that's very sweet. However, I think it's best for us to head into our company's building before we forget about literally everything. So, chop, chop!"

While arriving in the work's building later that same day, Damian, Bruce, Tonia, Russel, Kendall, Hank, Alexandra, Roger, Alexis, Julie, and Alicia, were separated into groups.

Kendall and Bruce, will help Damian with picking the ring and flowers. Tonia and Alexis, help distract Christina out of the building when she arrives. Alicia and Hank are the decorators of the lounge room.

Julie and Russel are creating a slideshow, about all of Christina's and Damian's moments. And Roger and Alexandra, are in charge of the cooking duty.

"Have you ever cooked before?" said Roger, asking Alexandra.

"Yeah, a couple of times." said Alexandra, as she put on an apron.

"Well okay." said Roger, as he started to get some supplies out of the refrigerator.

While Alexandra was talking out the cooking ware.

Meanwhile, Christina heads straight to Imagine, and into Randy's office, along with Ben, and finds out that Steven and Randy are already waiting for her.

"So, what will it be?" said Randy, who was sitting in his boss chair.

"I accept your offer." said Christina, much to Ben's and Steven's dismay.

"Excellent choice." said Randy, as he stood up from his chair. "Benny! Prepare the wedding planners! And tell them that the wedding reception and service is going to be held here!"

"Where exactly sir?" said Ben, as he questions him.

"Why the hotel lounge room of course!" said Randy, proudly.

"So... You mean over there then." said Ben

"Here, there, whatever!" said Randy, who was already losing patience with Ben. "All I want is this wedding to be big! Bigger than anyone has ever seen!"

Randy walks around the whole room, while continuing with his conversation. After phoning the wedding planners, Randy tells Ben to bring in the box. During that moment, the wedding planners arrive instantly, in which Randy takes the time to go over decorations with him.