Chapter 10

The next day...

After getting the information that they needed from Damian thanks to Tonia, Kendall and the girls invite Christina for a soccer shoot out in the park in which Damian does his usual running.

At the park, Christina arrives with her soccer bag and her soccer ball.

"Hm, where are they? They should be here by now." said Christina, as she starts to wonder where Kendall, Alicia, Tonia, and Alexis are. "Hm, I guess I should start warming up then."

Christina puts her stuff down close to the goal post, and starts to warm up by starting to juggle the ball a bit.

Meanwhile, Damian, who was in the same park as Chrstina, is running on the track that is closer to the soccer field, wearing his running gear along with wearing headphones. Neither Christina or Damian notice each other, since they were far too busy doing their own thing.

Back with Christina, she started to kick the soccer ball into the open goal, all the way from the penalty box.

Moments later...

Christina, who was tired of kicking the soccer ball from the penalty box, decides to kick the ball from the half side of the field. While doing so, Christina accidentally hits Damian (unknowing that it was him), on the head with the soccer ball, as he was running around the track.

Christina gasps, as she runs towards the person, who falls on the ground.

"All my gosh, are you alright?" said Christina, as she questions the person, who turns out to be Damian. "Oh my gosh, Damian I am so sorry!"

Damian rubs his head while turning to Christina, in which his eyes widen while seeing her.

"Christina?" said Damian, as he stopped rubbing his head.

Damian takes off his hand phones.

"Are you okay?" said Christina, as she asked him again.

"Hm? Uh, yeah... I'm okay." said Damian, as he got up from the ground.

"I don't think that you are, here let me have a look." said Christina, as she searches for Damian's injury.

"Christina, I'm fine really. There's nothing to worry about." said Damian, as he admits to her that he is fine.

Christina scans Damian from top to bottom, before looking at him again.

"Okay, if you say so." said Christina, as she shrugs, before realizing that the palm of one of  Damian's hands is a burn mark. "OMG! Where did you get that?! Take that back, when did you get that?!"

"Dang it, nice going Damian she figured out. Now, what are you going to tell her? That you were distracted by the setting of how good her and her boyfriend were talking yesterday?" said Damian, in his thoughts, not noticing that Christina was questioning him while he was in his trance.

"Damian?" said Christina, as she questioned him again.

"Hm?" said Damian, as he looks at Christina, who looks concerned.

"Where did you get that?" said Christina, again while asking Damian.

"Eh..." said Damian, as he tries to come up with an excuse.

"Damian." said Christina, with a damaging, demanding voice.

Not wanting to upset Christina for not telling her the truth, Damian decides to admit her the truth.

"I... well... got... burn..." said Damian, while hesitating. "Yesterday..."

Christina's eyes widened while hearing Damian saying that.