Chapter 12

(Where Them Girls At: David Guetta (Feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida) was playing.)

The next day, at Kendall's party...

Damian arrives along with friends Bruce and Roger, and walks inside of the house.

"I think this is the place." said Damian, as he, Bruce, and Roger look around the house.

Inside of Kendall's house, there were people dancing around the house. Damian and his friends walk into the living room, they then find that Kendall, Tonia, Alicia, Alexis, and Christina are dancing along with a couple of their other friends on the dance floor.

"Hey, there's your lover." said Roger, as he jokes while nudging Damian. "Don't be shy, go over there and say hi."

Roger gently pushes Damian more to the front.

Meanwhile, Christina, who was aware of her surroundings, is surprised when she sees Damian there. Christina started tapping Kendall's shoulder, as she stopped dancing.

"Come on, Christina... You were getting the hang of it, why did you stop?-" said Kendall, as she looks at Christina's reaction, and later turns to the direction where she was looking. "Oooh... Look who's here!"

Kendall smiles walking towards Damian and his friends, before greeting them.

The song changes to I Like It: Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin.

While seeing Kendall greeting Damian and his friends, Christina glares at Tonia and Alexis who grin at her.

"Hey, I had nothing to do with this." said Alexis, as she admits to Christina, holding her hands up in surrender.

After hearing that from Alexis , Christina later turns to Tonia, who already left in the backyard. Christina scoffs.

"Woah!" said Christina, as she says while being dragged by Kendall towards Damian.

"Don't be rude Christina, say hi." said Kendall, as she faced Christina in front of Damian.

"Um... Uh... Hi" said Christina

"H-hey." said Damian, as he hesitated at first.

"No offense, but I didn't expect you to be here." said Christina

"Yeah, me neither, but your friend insisted on us coming." said Damian

"Oh she did, did she." said Christina, as she takes a quick look at Kendall giving her the stink eye, while forcing a smile.

Kendall turns to the other side, while putting her hand on the edge of her face.

"Yeah." said Damian, as he admits to her.

Christina turns back to Damian.

"Well, I'm glad." said Christina

"Well, I'll leave you two be, I'm going back to the other dance floor." said Kendall, as she danced her way to the backyard.

"Y- Uh... S-so... C-Christina, these are two of my friends, Bruce and Roger." said Damian, as he started to introduce her to Bruce and Roger.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you all." said Christina, as she smiles at them. "You guys, welcome to dance around. We have drinks and snacks outside and in the kitchen, so feel free to grab whatever you like."

"It's very nice to meet you Christina." said Bruce, as he and Roger smiled at her.

"Yeah, and don't worry, I'm sure we will when we have the chance." said Roger, as he chuckles.

"If you guys need anything, just tell me or Kendall." said Christina, as she continued to smile at them.

Moments later, more and more people started to arrive at Kendall's party. Damian was hanging out with his friends Bruce and Roger, minutes later, Bruce started to dance with Tonia, while Roger was invited to talk with Hank and Alicia.

Damian was left alone, close to the dance floor.

During the party, sometimes Damian would look at Christina, when she wasn't looking, and Christina would sometimes look at Damian when he wasn't looking.

Next song was played: Back It Up: Prince Royce (Feat. Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull)

As more and more people started to dance on the dance floor, Damian then watched as a random drunk stranger was dancing around Christina.

"I wonder, if Christina knows him?" said Damian, as he thought. "He might be a friend of hers."

Soon as the stranger began to dance next to Christina closely invading her personal space, he then started to grab Christina's hand by force.

"Maybe not." said Damian, as he sees that Christina was feeling uncomfortable by the stranger's presence, while telling him multiple times to let go of her. "Hey, let go of her!"

Damian runs to Christina's aid, as he gets the stranger away from Christina confronting him.

"Who do you think you are?!" said Damian, as he pushes the stranger away from them.

"Hey man, let go of me! Can't you see that me and her were dancing!" said the stranger, as he barked at Damian. "What are you, her boyfriend?!"

"No." said Damian

"Then make like a tree and leave!" said the stranger, as he barked at Damian again.

The stranger tries to get close to Christina again, but Damian punches him before he can still try to dance with Christina by force. Christina and the people inside of the room gasp. The stranger, however, hits Damian back in the process.

The music stops as both Damian and the stranger start a fight in the room, the fight is later taken to the backyard as Damian was trying to escort the stranger out.

"Damian! Please stop!" said Christina, as she yells at Damian, who pushed the stranger away from him. "Stop fighting! Please Damian, stop!"

Christina stands in front of Damian when given the chance. However, what Christina didn't know is that she is accidently distracting Damian from the stranger, who hits him on his back with a chair. Making Damian fall to the ground.

"NO!" cried Christina,

Damian pushes the stranger away from him again with his legs. The stranger trips while being pushed away from Damian.

Christina still continues to get in Damian's way, while trying to get him to stop fighting.

"Damian, please... Please, please stop fighting! Please!" said Christina, as she stood in front of him, while begging him. "Please..."

Damian looks down at Christina, looks at the stranger. Damian, gently pushing Christina away from him, before being tackled into the swimming pool by the stranger. As many people gather around the pool watching both Damian and the stranger fight, Christina yells at the stranger to let go of Damian.

"LET HIM GO!!!" yelled Christina, at the stranger.

Christina tries to jump into the pool, but is held back by Tonia, Alexis, Kendall, and Alicia.

"Let me go! I need to help him!" said Christina, as she yells out.

"No, Christina!" said Kendall

"It's too dangerous!" said Alexis

Just then, Hank, Roger, and Bruce had arrived, after finally breaking into the crowd.

"What happened?" said Hank

"They're in the pool!" said Alicia, as she pointed at the pool.

Both Roger and Hank take off their shoes, along with their phones, wallets, and keys close to the girls. Bruce looks at Tonia.

"Can you hold my phone?" said Bruce, as he asks Tonia, who nods.

"Sure," said Tonia, as Bruce gives her, his phone, before diving into the pool.

"Dude! You forgot to take off your shoes and your wallet!" said Hank, before he and Roger dive into the pool as well.

Bruce, Hank, and Roger finally stopped the fight.

Bruce stays back with Damian, as Hank and Roger escort the stranger out. Tonia gives both Bruce and Damian a dry towel, along with the first aid kit.

"Here..." said Christina, as she took the first aid kit. "Let me help tend to your injuries."