Chapter 11

The next day, Christina is embarrassed about what happened the other day with Damian, and is too nervous to even send him a text message.

"Urgh!" said Christina, as she groans while putting her phone down. "Why can't I even send him a message! Why?"

The girls looked at Christina.

"Uh, because you're embarrassed." said Kendall, as she admits to her, while snorting.

"And because, you were making fun of him, after he missed a couple of goals." said Alicia, as she admits to her.

"Yeah, while you guys were teamed up together." said Alexis, as she admits to her.

"But, most likely because you hit him in the center, again. Even though you guys were on the same team." said Tonia, as she admits to her, while chuckling.

"Poor guy, one wasn't enough for you, so you have him another one!" said Kendall, as she and Tonia started to burst out of laughter.

"HA! HA! HA!" yelled both Kendall and Tonia, as they laughed.

"Are you kidding me!" said Christina, as she scoffs while leaving her design room.

The girl, Christina , leaves the room. Alicia decides to follow Christina, while Alexis glares at both Kendall and Tonia.

"Nice going you two!" said Alexis, as she hits both Kendall and Tonia from the side of the head.

"Ow!" Cried Kendall and Tonia, as they touched the side of their head.

"What did we do?" said Tonia, as she rubs hers.

"What did you do? I'll tell you what you girls did! You made Christina upset, and made her leave the room with your joke." said Alexis

"Yeah? So? It's the truth." said Tonia, as she stops running her head.

"Yeah, and I thought that honestly was the best policy?" said Kendall

"Yeah, it is until you have everyone turn against you, just because of your honesty." said Tonia, as she admits.

"Girls, we've been over this since we got to work, and yet you still made fun of her, even though you two made him of her yesterday." said Alexis, as she continues. "Can't you girls give her a break!"

"You're right..." said Tonia, as she turns to Kendall, who also looks at her back.

"We're sorry." said Kendall and Tonia, in sync as they give Alexis the puppy dog pout while apologizing.

"Not you dorks! To her!" said Alexis, before scoffing away as well.

Meanwhile, with Damian...

Damian was at work along with Bruce, Roger, and Russel.

"So? I'm thinking that yesterday's morning went well..." said Roger

"Why do you say that?" said Damian, as he asked Roger.

"Because, we saw you scoring some goals with some cute girl." said Russell, as he smirks.

"That was Christina." said Damian, in a proud way.

"And so it was..." said Roger, as smirked.

"Wait, you guys were there?" said Damian, as he questioned them.

"Yeah, we were. But, we decided to not bother you after realizing that you were with her." said Bruce

"Yeah, Bruce was the one who recognized her from the picture." said Roger, as he puts an arm around Damian. "So, tell us Damian... Was it magical being with Christina, or was it hurtful?"