Chapter 33

The next day...

Early in the morning, Christina is waiting for Damian and his friends at her work's lobby, along with Tonia, Alexandra, and Julie.

"He's not coming." said Christina, pacing back and forth. "He probably changed his mind, and stood me up."

The girls looked at one another.

"Calm down girl, your Prince and his friends are coming, so don't worry." Kendall, as she teased.

"I hope so." said Christina

"Hey, you hear that girl? She hopes so." said Kendall, teasing Christina while winking to the other girls.

"Kendall!" said Christina, glaring at her.

"What is true!" said Kendall, as she raises her hands in surrender.

"Can I say something." said Alexis, as she wiggles her first finger up.

"Yeah sure, do it before Christina could beat the rear off of Kendall." said Tonia, as she joked.

"There here." said Alexis, as she entered the doorway of the lobby.

Damian, Roger, Bruce, and Russel finally arrive, in which Christina and her friends greet them, before giving them the tour. Kendall goes to the lounge room, while Christina and the girls continue to give the guys the tour.

While guiding them to their lounge room, Kendall, who was waiting for them to arrive, gives them their uniforms.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do." said Damian, as he turns to his friends. "I'll be the chef, while Roger can be my helper. Bruce, you and Russel can be the servers."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." said Bruce, as he and the others agree with him.

Meanwhile, from afar.

"Now look at your lover taking charge." said Kendall, as she nudges Christina on the arm while teasing her.

Damian, Roger, Bruce, and Russel, try on their uniforms. Damian's uniform is a white chef button short sleeve shirt and a black apron, while Roger's, Bruce's, and Russel's is a white short sleeve shirt with a khaki colored apron.

"Wow you guys look great." said Kendall, as she admits before asking the girls. "What do you say girls? Don't they look good in their uniforms?"

Kendall later looks at who looks stunned.

"Close that mouth of yours Christina, or else a fly is going to fly in." said Kendall, with a giggle.

Christina finally closes her mouth.

Damian, Roger, Bruce, and Russel admit to Christina, Kendall, Tonia, Alexandra, and Julie that their uniform fits them, and that they like it, Damian then questions the girls if they already ate, in which they admit that they did but not much, Damian smiles while starting to head towards the kitchen, while Bruce and Russel started to take their orders, before telling them to sit down.

Moments later, the power in their building goes off,

in which Damian decides to look for the building's generator to get at least the emergency power back on.

"I'll go with you." said Bruce, as he agrees to go with Damian.

"Great, so Bruce and Damian can check the generator, while Russel and I stay here with the girls in the room." said Roger

Christina looks at Damian.

"I'll go with you guys." said Christina, as she started to walk closer to Bruce and Damian.