Chapter 43

As the room grows quiet, Randy laughs sinisterly, while looking at Christina.

"You monster!" said Christina, yelling at him

"What? You thought that I wasn't? Shows over sweetheart you lost, now you have no lover to turn to." said Randy, as he continued. "Now, let's get the wedding going again, before I threaten to aim at your friends, with this gun."

"You wouldn't dare!" said Christina, as she yelled.

"Try me." said Randy, smirking sinisterly.

Ben, who was tired of Christina getting threatened by Randy, gets a wine bottle, and breaks on Randy's head knocking him out.

Christina turns to Damian.

"Oh Damian, I didn't want this to happen." said Christina, as tears started to come down her face. "I-I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you the way that I wanted to. I-I really, really do love you."

Bruce Russel, Tonia, Hank, Kendall, Alicia, Roger, and Alexis along Alexandra and Julie, gathered around Christina and Damian. Kendall, who couldn't bear to see Christina cry, starts to cry on Hank's chest. While Tonia hugs Bruce.

Christina still continues to cry.

Ben sighs, before shaking his head.

"Uh, excuse me Cinderella! But, your Prince isn't dead!" said Ben, as he admits.

"Huh?!" said Christina, along with the others.

"I switched Randy's gun with a BB gun," said Ben, as he continued. "Your Prince isn't dead, but he is hurting because those BB's were metal balls. So just kiss your Prince Charming away so that he can wake up already! The dude must be in pain, so heal him with a kiss!"

"You know, you should have told us that from the beginning!" said Kendall, as she yells at Ben. "So that I wouldn't scare everyone with my ugly cry!"

"Girl please! I didn't know you were going to ugly cry!" said Ben, admitting to her. "Ayo, can someone get her a makeup remover?! So that she can reduce her makeup!"

"Dude, I'm not even wearing makeup!" said Kendall, admitting to him.

"Oh then, why are you complaining about freckles?!" said Ben, bickering with Kendall.

Christina shook her head.

After looking at Ben, Christina feels Damian moving around in her arms, as both of their eyes locked, the two of them smile at each other. Christina pulls Damian into a kiss without saying something in response. Everyone cheered for the two of them, while clapping.

Meanwhile the cops finally arrive, in which Ben uses a projector to show videos of Randy threatening Christina, along with Steven, who he would also threaten.

Steven is arrested, along with his goons.

As the group are reunited again, everyone finds out that Julie was dating Steven years before, and were about to get married but their wedding was off due to threatening Steven the same way, by hurting Julie's career.

"Wait, so let us get this straight... You were Steven's mystery girlfriend that ran away?" said Kendall, trying to get the pieces together.

"I didn't run away Kendall, I just left." said Julie, as she continued. "Randy, didn't approve of our relationship."

"Oh well, that explains your sour personality." said Kendall, as grins.

"Right." said Julie, raising an eyebrow at her.

Just then, Steven arrives at the group's circle.

"Guys, I'm sorry but the wedding must continue." said Steven

"What?!" said the group

"Seriously dude, I thought we were cool?" said Damian, before he and the group could argue with him. "And now you want to continue with the wedding?"

"No, listen what I meant to say was that, I don't want Christina to be my bride this time." said Steven, as he corrects himself. "I want to marry Julie this time."

"JULIE!" yelled Kendall, with a giggle. "DID YOU HEAR THAT?! HE WANTS YOU!"

"Yea, I heard you." said Julie, as he shuts Kendall up by grabbing her lips.

Julie turns to Steven.

"And yes Steven I will marry you!" said Julie, freeing Kendall's lips from her hand.

"Here, you're going to need this." said Christina, as she gives her purpose ring to Steven (that Randy gave her), so that he can give it to Julie.

"Oh no, not that one." said Steven, as he takes the ring away from Christina, and puts it away. "Randy bought that one, not me. So it doesn't count."

Steven takes out a small ring box with a different ring on it. Steven puts the new ring on Julie, before she and the girls leave to help her get dressed. Christina and Julie switch dresses, while Steven's mother Arnia arrives and helps them get Julie ready as well.

"Before we began, I just wanted to say a few things first." said Ben, as he stands in front of Christina, Damian, and their friends, along with Steven and Julie. "The judge who was helding the ceremony was a fake. However, the real judge is indeed coming in a couple of hours."

Moments later, once the real judge finally arrived, both Steven and Julie finally got married, with the same people from the wedding ceremony watching them and cheering for them.

Hours later, the group are partying on the dance floor, along with the now married couple.

Hank is dancing with Kendall, Bruce with Tonia, Alexandra and Russel are dancing along with Alicia, Roger, and Alexis, while Damian and Christina are dancing together.

"Man, some party this turned out to be." said Christina, as she smiled at Damian.

"Yeah." said Damian, as he smiled back at her. "Who knew that this day started off sad for you. But, I ended up happy for both of us."

"Yeah, you said it." said Christina

"Hey, speaking of happiness..." said Damian, as he stopped dancing before whispering in Christina's ear. "I want to borrow you for a couple of minutes."

"Where do you want to go?" said Christina, who whispers back.

"The balcony," said Damian, as he whispered.

"Sure," said Christina, as she nodded.

Damian gently grabs Christina's hand and guides her to the balcony.

"Christina, I know that my proposal didn't go as expected, but this time..." said Damian, as he hesitates a bit but manages to put himself together. "I want to-"

Christina stops him from talking while putting her finger on his lips. 

"You don't have to explain the whole thing, I already know what you're going to say." said Christina, as she smiles while removing her finger from his lips.

Damian takes out a small box with a ring in it, and kneels down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" said Damian, asking her.

"Yes!" said Christina, as she cried out of happiness.

Damian stands up and puts the ring into Christina's finger. Both Christina and Damian share a hug. Christina gives Damian a kiss on his cheek, while Damian places a kiss on Christina's forehead.

"You want to go back?" said Damian, asking her.

"And celebrate this moment with our friends, yes of course!" said Christina, as she agreed with him.

Both Christina and Damian head back into the dance floor. Chirstina, who shows Kendall and her friends her proposal ring, starts to celebrate with them.

The group started dancing to ("I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas, "It's Always A Good Time" by Owl City, "Wild Wild Love" by Pitbull featuring GRL, and "Party Rock" by LMAO).

After the party is over, Fluffy is seen arriving at the wedding, before admitting that the taxi driver took him to the wrong address.