Chapter 6

Meanwhile, at the GYM...

Damian was lifting weights along with Bruce and Roger.

"So, Damian..." said Roger, while lifting weights, before teasing him. "Did you kiss your girlfriend goodbye, after she returned your recipes?"

"Yeah, you came in very quiet, once you arrived back." said Bruce, as he also started to tease Damian.

"Well, one she's not my girlfriend." said Damian, as he admits to them. "And two, we just met."

"So?" said Roger, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Roger..." said Damian, as he sighs. "No, I barely even know her."

"Is she cute?" said Roger, as he asked Damian.

"Well, yeah." said Damian, as he admits to them.

"How would you describe her?" said Bruce, as he asked Damian.

"Well... Just by listening to her life story, I'd say that she is a strong and independent woman, who after getting pushed around, she's like a natural born leader..." said Damian, as he continues. "But, I would like to know more about her, if she ever wants to go out."

"Speaking of asking out..." said Roger, as he smirks.

"No, Roger, no!" said Damian

"Damian, please! If you say that she's an amazing woman, and a good looking one too, ask her out on a date already man!" said Roger, as he begged Damian.

"I can't, it's too soon to ask a person out on a date, especially one who you just met." said Damian, as he admits to Roger.

"It's not like I'm asking you to marry her on the spot!" said Roger, as he admits. "Psh, come on, this isn't Frozen, where you want to marry the girl that you met on that same day."

"I know, but one thing is asking her out on a date." said Damian

"Dude, it doesn't have to be a date, just ask her out to dinner." said Bruce

"Great, idea Bruce! Why didn't I think of that!" said Roger, sarcastically.

Just then...

Bing!

Damian receives the text message that Kendall sent him.

"Who is it?" said Bruce, as he and Roger stopped what they were doing and gathered around Damian. "Hey, isn't that the Christina girl?"

"Man, she's more desperate than you are!" said Roger, while chuckling.

"She wants me to have dinner at her house, to thank me for returning her designs." said Damian, as he tells them what the message says.

Roger put the weights back on the rack and rubbed his two hands together.

"So? What are you going to tell her? Yes, or no?" said Roger, as he asked Damian.

"I don't know... I've never been in this kind of situation before." said Damian, as he admits to them.

"Wow, Damian, you're really going to make a girl very happy one day." said Roger, as he started to tease him again. "Wait a minute, how did you guys meet again?"

"We met after we both bumped into each other accidently." said Damian, as he admits to them. "Rain started to pour on us, after I was helping her pick up her stuff, and later entered a nearby cafe."

"Did she seemed upset?" said Bruce, as he asked Damian

"Yeah, really upset." said Damian, as he continued. "But after she left the cafe, she seemed happy and in a hurry, because a friend was yelling at a different driver when we were exchanging numbers."