Chapter 21

One week later...

Christina ignores her friends during their soccer training, along with Damian's messages.

Two weeks later, Christina arrives back to her hometown, and still continues to ignore her friends along with Damian.

Meanwhile, with a sad Damian...

"Here you go Damian." said Kendall, as she gave him the photos that they took the other day.

Damian scans the photos of his bakery delights, from the other day, before emailing them to Simon.

"How is she?" said Damian, as she asked for Christina.

"Same as you, she still hasn't talked with any of us yet." said Kendall, as she admits. "Her door is still closed, and she hasn't left the room yet."

"I wish there was something that I could do." said Damian

"Can you do me a favor, and hold this. It's already on, we just have to walk over there and knock on her door, when the music is ready." said Kendall, as she hands Damian a portable bluetooth speaker, before becoming excited childishly. "Heh, heh. I've always wanted to try this."

Kendall walked out of the room, with Damian following her from behind along with the speaker. Kendall presses play on the music video, which turns out to be an instrumental version of "Do You Want To Build A Snowman".

Kendall knocked on Christina's design room office, as the song started.

"Christina? Do you want to-" said Kendall, before being cut off by Christina.

"Leave me alone, Kendall! I'm busy!" said Christin, from inside her design room.

"Psh, party pooper." said Kendall, as she turns her music off and walks away.

Kendall heads back to her work room, as Damian stands in front of Christina's design room door.

"Christina?" said Damian

"Go away Damian. I'm Busy." said Christina, through the door while not even bothering to open it.

"Okay." said Damian, in a sad tone.

Once getting into his office, Damian sends his bakery delights pictures to Simon by E-mail and is now waiting on his call.

Christina on the other hand continues to ignore everyone around her since she tries to get other CEO brands to use her designs, but fails to do so and falls into depression.

However, Damian fears for Christina's health and decides to visit her.

Kendall however, comes up with a plan along with Tonia, Alexandra, Julie, Alexis, Hank, and Alicia.

"But are you sure that this is going to work?" said Alexandra, as she looked at Kendall.

"It has to." said Kendall, as she admits to them. "Christina has always been there for us, and now it's our turn to help her."

"I'm with Kendall!" said Hank, as he raised his right hand while agreeing with Kendall's plan.

"Girls, listen, going on this road trip to Snow Mountain is the best way to get Christina back on her feet." said Kendall, cheerfully. "Just think about it!"

"Yeah, but what does Damian have to do with this?" said Tonia, as she questions her.

"Urgh, Tonia..." said Kendall, as she dragged. "I thought you were paying attention. And now, I have to repeat this for the tenth time."

"Well, sorry I wasn't paying any attention," said Tonia, as she admits.

"Daydreaming with Bruce again huh." said Kendall, as she teases Tonia.

"Ur..." said Tonia, as she blushed.

"We'll take that as a yes," said Julie, as Alicia, Alexis, and Alexandra giggled.

"Okay, I'll go over this again," said Kendall, as she continued. "The whole point of this trip is for us and Christina to take a break from work. However, Damian, and Bruce, are also going to be coming with us since they also need a break from work. However, Damian has to come, in order to talk to Christina, and admit his feelings to her."

"Ohhh." said Tonia, finally getting the plan. "Good plan Cupid."

"Thanks." said Kendall, as she grins. "Now, nobody told Christina that I secretly invited Damian and Bruce on this trip as well. Got it!"

"Mm Hm." said Hank, Alicia, Tonia, Alexandra, Julie, and Alexis, as they agreed with Kendall, before nodding.

A few days later...

As the group arrives at Snow Mountain, the whole group are staying in the same cabin house, however Christina nor Damian notice each other while picking their rooms, or putting their bags down.

After they were done picking their rooms, both Christina and Damian decided to explore the area around them. Christina is accompanied by Tonia, while Damian is accompanied by Bruce, Both Christina and Tonia exit from the front door while Damian and Bruce exit from the back.

Meanwhile, Kendall and the others are planning on going to places that Snow Mountain has.

"Guys, you know what?" said Julie, everyone looking at her. "I'm pretty sure that neither Christina or Damian are probably going to notice each other until we're finally leaving."

"Uh huh." said Hank, as he nodded.

"True that." said Alexandra

"Guys, give them time." said Alexis

"Yeah, before we know it, both Christina and Damian are going to enter from that front door, holding hands with one another." said Alicia

Hank shook his head.

"I'll give it two days, that Christina isn't going to admit her feelings to him." said Hank

"Wanna bet." said Julie

"Five bucks." said Hank

"Deal." said Julie

"It's not going to last," he said, grinning.

"We'll see about that." said Julie, as she and Hank shook on it.

Meanwhile, while being outside with Christina, Tonia tries to text Bruce about their whereabouts, as Bruce also does the same.

Both Bruce and Tonia try to get Christina and Damian together but want to look at something else.

Minutes later Christina wants to see a store that is close by for souvenirs, in which Tonia tries to tell Bruce about their whereabouts, but couldn't because her phone ran out of battery, before she could even do so.

"Great!" said Tonia, as she shook her head before putting her phone away.

"What happened?" said Christina, as she asked Tonia while being concerned.

"My phone ran out of battery." said Tonia

"Let's check if this store has those portable chargers," said Christina, as she looked around the store. "Did you bring your phone's cord?"

"Nope." said Tonia

"Well, I think it's best for us to look." said Christina, as she walks away from Tonia. "Come on, follow me."

Meanwhile Damian also wants to go to the nearest store to get some souvenirs, which is the same store that Christina and Tonia are going to.

While arriving at the store, both Damian and Bruce look at the souvenirs, before finally bumping into Christina and Tonia.

Christina gasps, as she was surprised to see Damian and Bruce with them, while Tonia wasn't.