Chapter 26

The next day, Roger along with Alexandra and Hank, visit Bruce and Damian at the hospital.

"Any word from the girls?" said Hank, asking Alexandra.

"Nope, not yet." said Alexandra, as she looked at her messages. "They might be at practice."

"You're right, maybe they are. Tonia hasn't even texted me back either." said Bruce

Roger smirks at Bruce before leaning towards him.

"Since when do you text Tonia?" said Roger

"Uh..." said Bruce, as he blushed. "We're just friends."

"Riiight." said Hank with a smirk and a wink.

"If you guys are just friends, then why do you always text each other 24/7?" said Alexandra, quoting the words "Just friends".

"Ohhhh!" said both Roger and Hank, as the room was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Guys, guys, remember we have to stay quiet, or else the nurse is going to kick us out like last time." said Bruce, calming everyone down.

"Oh yeah." said Alexandra, as she started to shush Hank.

Minutes later, Damian starts to mumble Christina's name again, in which Bruce, Alexandra, Roger, and Hank try to calm him down.

"Uh oh, he's not calming down." said Hank, nervously.

"Should we call the doctor?" said Alexandra, asking them.

"Honestly I don't think we should, because if we do they're going to put him to sleep and who knows when is he going to wake him up after that." said Hank

"Christina, Christina, Christina." said Damian, without opening his eyes.

"I wonder what is he thinking about." said Hank

"I don't know." said Roger

"Damian, Damian, it's us okay calm down Christina isn't here. So, relax, we're here for you." said Bruce, as he was trying to calm Damian down.

"Christina! Christina!" said Damian, as he started to mumble Christina's name even louder while continuing to do so.

"Nice Bruce, that didn't help him out at all." said Hank, as he shook his head.

"Well, do you guys have any bright ideas?" said Bruce, as he turns to Hank.

"Ladies, ladies, calm down. Okay you're both beautiful." said Roger, as he stands in between Bruce and Hank, in order to separate the two before they can argue any further. "Anyone has any other suggestions?"

"Yeah, I got one." said Alexandra

"Well, what is it?" said Bruce, Hank, and Roger, being curious.

"Well, since we can't calm Damian down, we have no choice but to call Christina and tell her of what is happening with Damian." said Alexandra, as she tells them.

"True that, I mean she is our only hope." said Roger

Alexandra starts to call Christina, who answers.

"Hello?" said Christina, through the phone.

"Christina, Hi it's me Alexandra. We have a situation." said Alexandra

"Yeah? Well, what is it?" said Christina, sounding concerned through the phone..

"Christina! Christina!" said Damian, as he continued to call Christina's name out loud.

"Is that Damian?" said Christina, questioning her through the phone.

"Yes it is, and the bad thing is that we can't calm him down." said Alexandra, as she admits to her. "We need your help."