Chapter 24

While at the hospital...

Both Christina and Damian are in the same hospital room.

Knock knock...

"Come in." said Christina

The doctor comes into the room.

"How are you feeling?" said the doctor, as he asked Christina.

"Good, I guess." said Christina

"Hmm." said the doctor, as he looked through Christina's test results. "According to here, you just have minor injuries due to your fall."

Christina lifted up the hospital sheets, and saw her joggers that were ripped due to her fall. Christina later looks back at the doctor, while putting the sheets back down.

"But... other than that you're fine, we're just waiting on your x-rays result." said doctor, before turning his head to Damian, in which Christina does the same.

"How is he?" said Christina, as he questions the doctor for Damian's results.

"Your boyfriend on the other hand... due to his fall and hard landing, he not only has multiple scapes, scratches, bruises, and cuts around his face and arms, but he also has an injured arm in the process which explains why he has a cast around his left arm."

The doctor frowns, while turning back to Christina.

"I have to admit something to you." said the doctor, continuing the conversation. "Depending on the hard landing... Your boyfriend might wake up a couple of days later due to the fall. We're hoping that hopefully he'll wake up sooner than we think."

The doctor turns to the door and leaves.

After the doctor leaves, Kendall, Hank, Alicia, Alexandra, Bruce, Alexis, Julie, and Tonia finally arrive at the hospital, after hearing the news. The eight of them burst into the room making Christina jump, but not even close to wake up Damian.

"What happened? Are you guys alright?! We just got the call!" said everyone, in sync as they bombarded Christina with questions.

Bruce then whistles in the room, getting everyone's attention.

"One at a time!" said Bruce, as he and the others started to console Christina, while questioning her about how it happened.

Christina admits the truth to them.

Knock knock knock

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in?" said Christina, wondering who it might be.

A nurse enters the room.

"I'm sorry there's multiple people in here." said the nurse, as she tells Christina.

"Well yeah, she has a big family." said Kendall, as she joked.

Alexis nudges Kendall.

"Ow." said Kendall, as she grumbled.

"Are all you guys related?" said the nurse, asking them.

Uh... no." said the eight of them, shaking their heads.

"Well I'm afraid that due to too many people in the room, and visiting hours are over, you all have to leave. Goodbye." said the nurse, locking the eight of them out.

"But?-" said Kendall

"No butts, both patients need to rest." said the nurse putting her hand behind Kendall, and pushing her out of the room.

Once everyone left, Christina lays down on her own hospital bed and faces Damian who is still unconscious.

"Don't worry Damian, I'll be watching over you." said Christina