Chapter 20

During the dance class, both the dance instructors of the class arrive in the dance room.

One of the GYM instructors was the same instructor that Christina was flirting with in order to make Damian jealous. The other instructor was a female instructor, who has known Damian ever since he arrived at the GYM.

"Damian! Welcome, I didn't know that you were going to be here?" said the female instructor, as she pulled him into a side hug.

"Funny story actually I didn't either." said Damian, as he admits to the instructor, as he chuckles.

"Where is Roger? And Bruce?" said the female instructor as she tried to search for them in the room. "Are they not here?"

"Unfortunately Roger had to leave, something about a family reunion." said Damian, as he admits to her. "But Bruce is...-"

"Ah! I found Bruce! He's talking to his dance partner." said the female, as she exclaimed while clapping once. "He seems to be enjoying the girl's company. He's always the serious one, and Roger the happy one. However you were always the shy one."

The female instructor giggles after saying that

"Heh yeah." said Damian

Meanwhile, Christina, who was looking at both Damian and the female instructor talking, is secretly eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Heh yeah." said Christina, as she mimics Damian. "Look who is flirting with the instructor now, Damian."

While Christina was still continuing to eavesdrop on Damian's conversation with the female instructor, she became jealous of the female instructor for giving Damian a good luck hug.

Kendall, who was watching every movement from Christina, leans next to her.

"Looks like somebody's jealous." said Kendall, as she teases her while transforming her smile into a smirk.

"I am not!" said Christina, as she muttered.

"Are too!" said Kendall

Just then, the female instructor claps twice getting everyone's attention.

"Alright! Welcome to today's dance class!" said the female instructor, before introducing herself. "My name is Suhan and this is Kent, he will be our backup dancer and my assistant for today. Since our back up dancer won't be available for today."

"Roger." said Bruce, as he faked coughed, while chuckling.

Damian chuckled.

"What do you mean by Roger?" said Tonia, as she questions Bruce.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later." said Bruce, as he whispered to Tonia.

Suhan clapped her hands twice again.

"Okay, okay. Girls! On one side of the room, while guys on the other." said Suhan, as she started to give them orders. "Since we will be doing a different routine."

"Guys, with me." said Kent, as he signals for Bruce, Damian, and Hank to follow him.

"Come on, let's go ladies. We don't have all day." said Suhan, as she called Christina, Kendall, and Tonia again. "Hurry up, chop chop.

While walking to the girls side of the room, Christina looks at Damian.

"Your girlfriend sure is bossy, why don't you flirt with her so that she can go easy on us." said Christina, as she walks past Damian.

"Huh?" said Damian, as gives Christina a confused look. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Uh huh, sure." said Christina, as she goes to where Tonia and Kendall were, not wanting to hear what Damian has to say.

Suhan put on the first song of her music playlist, which turns out to be Finesse By Bruno Mars, Feat. Cardi B.

Hours later, after learning a couple of dance moves, Hank challenges Damian into a dance battle.

"Let's go Hank!" said Kendall, as she cheered for Hank.

"You got this Hank!" said Tonia, as she too was cheering for Hank.

"Let's go Damian!" said Christina, in her thoughts.

"Let's go Damian!" said Bruce, as he cheered for Damian.

"You can do this Damian!" said Suhan, as she also started to cheer for Damian.

"Nevermind." said Christina, as she lies to herself. "Let's go Hank!"

Both Damian and Hank freeze style their way around the room, as many songs started to change.

Kendall, Christina, Tonia, and Bruce, started to join in with both Damian and Hank, after realizing that they were having so much fun dancing to the songs themselves.

The three groups continue their dance battle along with their partners. Many old school Hip hop dances were danced, along with new ones as well.

As the groups continue to dance, Kendall then changes the song into a Flamenco song from the speaker, causing Hank, Tonia, and Bruce walk out of the way while looking at both Christina and Damian leading the dance floor, Kendall also starts to switch the song with Tango.

"Our song!" said Christina, as she recognized the song from the Italian restaurant. "But, how? If this is a hip hop class?"

Christina then glares at Kendall.

Suhan turned to Damian and smiled at him, before turning the music up louder.

Both Christina and Damian dance in sync, while listening to the music's dance rhythm and following it.

After their song was over, both Christina and Damian looked at each other's eyes, before finally sharing a kiss in front of their friends, who started to clap for their love, including both Suhan and Kent, who was watching their dance routine.

Kendall started to whistle at the two of them, after Christina and Damian broke their kiss.

"Damian..." said Christina, as she looked at him.

"Christina, I-" said Damian, as he was about to admit his true feelings to her.

But before Damian can say anything, Christina runs away from him.

"Runaway bride!" said Kendall, as she teases Christina.

"Christina, wait!" said Damian, as he was going to run after her, but was stopped by Hank.

"Let her go! She needs some time for herself." said Hank, as he grabbed Damian from his shoulder.

"But I really need to talk to her." said Damian

"Damian, man, trust me. She just needs to be alone right now." said Hank

"If she kissed me then why did she run away?" said Damiam, as he thought to himself before continuing to overthink it. "I don't think that she loves me the way that I do."