Chapter 45

One week later, after Damian's departure...

Christina calls Ben and tells him that she has accepted Arnia's offer as her fashion designer, in which an excited Ben admits to Christina that he will tell Arnia about the good news.

Christina heads to get work along with Ace. Christina drops off Ace at her design room, before being called to the lobby by Alexandra. While Christina goes to the lobby, she is greeted by her friends and Julie, who arrived from her honeymoon with Steven.

"So, how did the after party go?" said Julie, as she asked the girls.

"Aw, it was great." said Kendall

"Yeah, after you and Steven left for your honeymoon during the party, some guy named Gabriel Iglesias started hosting a comedy show for us." said Alicia, as she chuckled.

"Yeah, he also told us that his nickname was Fluffy, and that he was invited by Ben to host a comedy battle against him and Fluffy." said Alexis

"It was funny," said Tonia, as she started to laugh.

"And Kendall was the ref." said Christina, as she added.

"Oh yeah, Kendall being the ref was the funniest part!" said Alexandra, as she, Alicia, Tonia, Alexis, and Christina, bursted out laughing.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault that I didn't keep track of time with the stopwatch." said Kendall, embarrassed. "Before I could even press the start button, you guys were already laughing."

"Well I'm sure you'll get them back next time." said Julie, as she admits.

"Yeah, hopefully." said Kendall, as she crossed her arms.

"Wait, what do you mean next time?" said Tonia, looking clueless, as she and the girls stopped laughing.

"Oh, didn't you hear? There's a slight chance that there are going to be three weddings in a couple of months." said Julie, as she looks at Christina, Kendall, and Tonia, who look at her back in a confused way.

Alexis and Alicia, nudged at one another while snickering.

"Wow girls, you three are going to make your grooms happy someday." said Alexandra, as she, Alicia, Julie, and Alexis bursted out of laughter.

Christina, Kendall, and Tonia, turned pink with embarrassment.

"Anyways, change of subject." said Julie, as she turned to Christina. "Christina, I heard that you and Damian are doing things officially."

"Aw yes, she even adopted a son to make sure that Damian is going to be a good parent." said Tonia, as she winks.

"Aww, that is so sweet." said Julie

"He's a dog." said Kendall

"Okay, now that is so rude Kendall." said Julie, as she glared at her.

"No really he is a dog." said Kendall

"Yeah, well he's actually a puppy." said Christina

"Aww..." said Julie, as she later turns to Kendall to apologize to her. "Sorry I misunderstood you Kendall."

"That's okay." said Kendall, as she accepted her apology.

"Hey, where is Ace anyways?" said Tonia, questioning Christina.

"With his uncles." said Christina, as she admits while giggling. "I dropped him off in my design room before coming here. Hank and Bruce stopped by just to see him, before you girls could even come."

"Can I see him?" said Julie

"Sure." said Christina, as she leads Julie and the girls into her design room.