Chapter 23

The next day, Christina goes on her morning walk and leaves quietly while not wanting to wake everyone up. After Christina leaves she accidentally leaves her phone on the kitchen's countertop before leaving to the back door.

During her morning walk Christina starts to have flashbacks of the fact that she was drunk with wine, and starts to remember about all of the things that happened, and starts to feel embarrassed while admitting to Damian in a slur voice that she loves him.

Christina also remembers Damian saying that he also loves her too, while admitting that he can't kiss her because that'll be like taking advantage of her because she is drunk.

"He loves me, he really does love me back." said Christina, admitting to herself. "But, the reason that he didn't want to kiss me is because he didn't want to take advantage of my drunkenness. He's so respectful. And I acted like a total jerk, in front of him. Argh!"

Meanwhile back at the cabin...

Damian wakes up a few minutes later after Christina did, and starts to yawn before coming down to the kitchen.

"Alright, what to do, what to do." said Damian, as he looked around on what to cook for breakfast. "Flapjacks, with Jam and cream cheese? Or eggs with toast?"

While getting the cooking ware out from the counters, Damian then recognizes Christina's cell phone.

"Hey, this phone belongs to Christina, what's it doing here?" said Damian, as he thought. "She probably just left it here, after going to bed... But then again, she ever leaves home without it..."

Damian decides to text Kendall, just to make sure if Christina was with her, since they were roommates.

A tired Kendall texts Damian instantly, saying that Christina wasn't with her, and that she probably went on her morning walk. Damian thanks Kendall, but takes Christina's phone with him to give it to her, after putting all of the cooking ware away.

Upon entering an intersection, there were two rows to go next, one that said nothing, and one that said "warning turn back, danger up ahead!"

Damian looks down to Christina's running shoes foot prints, and realizes that Christina went the wrong way. The danger zone.

With no time to lose, Damian runs into the danger zone track, hoping to find Christina.

Meanwhile back with Christina...

Christina starts to run faster, while remembering all of the times that she and Damian were about to kiss.

"I can't believe Kendall didn't tell me that she invited Damian to this road trip." said Christina, as she scoffs while shaking her head. "Neither did the girls and Hank, they just wanted to play Cupid! Argh!"

While thinking, over her thoughts, Christina isn't even paying attention to where she is going, and accidently crosses a path with a sign that reads "Danger" and "Rocky steep hill down hill".

While continuing to think into her thoughts, Christina accidently slips and slides down the hill hard.

"AHHH!" yelled Christina, screaming.

Christina manages to grab down an old tree root, before sliding down even further on the rocky steep hill.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY ANYONE! HELP ME!" yelled Christina multiple times for help

Christina gasps as the tree's root starts to come out of the dirt

"HELP ME!!! HELP!!!" yelled Christina, even louder.

"CHRISTINA?!" yelled Damian, from above.

"Damian!" said Christina, making a sigh of relief. "Man, I'm so glad to see you!"