"Impossible."

"Huh? Why?"

"People often say that my smile is too serpent-like and doesn't suit me at all. I don't like it."

(Somehow that just makes me want to see it more.) Elmenhilde thinks licking her lips a bit.

"It can't be that bad~ at the very least try and I can try to help you from there." Elmenhilde coaxed Cebrail. While she didn't know her well enough to know exactly how to coax the Angel, she didn't think that it would hurt to try.

"Mmm...well fine I guess..." Cebrail relented rather easily as if it was for the sake of living a good life she felt that she had to try. It was one of her few principles afterall.

After Cebrail forced a smile on her face Elmenhilde found that the Seraphim Princesses previous words weren't just from something like embarrassment. She really had the smile of a snake.

In a way she looked completely different from her normal self, mischievous, cunning, and untrustworthy were how Elmenhilde would describe Cebrail's current appearance.

"Err..." Elmenhilde didn't know what to say. She didn't dislike it at all, in fact a teasing and sadistic Cebrail sounded really hot actually.

(She even uses a whip...) Elmenhilde could get the image of Cebrail walking all over people whip in hand out of her mind.

"I told you." Cebrail's smile dropped back into her normal neutral expression as she mistook Elmenhilde's silence as affirmation to her smile being bad.

"A-Ah! No! It's actually not that bad! Personally I'd love it if you smiled at me like that normally!"

"..." Cebrail somehow didn't like how the Vampire said that, perhaps it was because the Vampire was treating her like a child despite being one herself.

(Is this how that idiot Rias feels when she speaks to me?) Cebrail considered it for a moment but soon discarded the thought. (I sometimes forget that it's pointless to try and understand the thought process of a moron.)

"Have you ever heard, a wise man once said 'It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.' It's said George Washingtub." Cebrail said with her eyebrows set in a light V.

"D-Did you just call him 'George WashingTUB?'" Elmenhilde asked in disbelief.

"Yes of course. Do you not know him? The first president of America, I learned about him in school." Cebrail crossed her arms and while her expression did not change there was a distinct twinge of pride in her voice.

(Should I correct her? But that's soooo~ cuteeee~ she actually thinks his last name is Washingtub!) Elmenhilde was now under a rather massive dilemma. If she didn't inform Cebrail now she might have the opportunity to hear her say it again on the other hand if she found out later she might get mad at Elmenhilde.

(Wait...isn't that a win win for me? Awww~ she'll probably scold me for not correcting her now~)

"Yes~ Yes~ you're right Cebrail~"

Cebrail narrowed her eyes at the Vampires coaxing before pulling out her phone in a sudden fit of self doubt.

"..." The Seraphim Princess stared at her phone and slowly a blush of embarrassment crept onto her face.

"Pfft-" Seeing the look on Cebrail's face Elmenhilde could barely hold back her laughter and as a bit of it came out she covered her mouth with her hand.

Hearing it however, Cebrail's head shot up from her phone to stare at the Vampire.

"..."

"Sorry~ pfft, sorry~"