DREAM TWENTY FIVE

'You were so close Lucifer,'  thought Minjun who was standing behind the (h/c) male, 'but in the end you failed.'

Private message:
Eyes of the World: Are you happy?

Choi Minjun: Of course I'm happy
                           I'd rather no one sponsors him than someone else

Eyes of the World: I won't let someone else sponsor him
                                      I didn't become a sponsor only to lose him

Choi Minjun: I know
                           I saw the future

Eyes of the World: You should not depend on the future that you saw

Choi Minjun: Why not?

Eyes of the World: I'm not certain whether it will come true or not

Minjun's eyes slightly widened.

Choi Minjun: The future we saw has always been right
                           There's no way it would change just like that

Eyes of the World: But we cannot read an unchangeable fate like
                                        the three sisters spinning the wheel of fate

Choi Minjun: Are you saying that the future we see is not certain?

Eyes of the World: No it is it, or at least with you skills you can't see
                                      an unchangeable future  however, I don't know
                                      what you see
                                      The future I see could be different from the one
                                        you see

Choi Minjun: Are you saying my current powers are inferior to yours?

Eyes of the World: Of course
                                       I have more experience besides, how could an
                                       incarnation be equal to constellation?

Minjun unconsciously glanced at Kim Dokja.

Choi Minjun: He and Yoo Joonghyuk can

Eyes of the World: But that blurry faced man could be a danger to us

Choi Minjun: How can he be dangerous to us? Y/N-hyung loves him

Eyes of the World: I saw the future little me
                                      A future where Y/N-hyung will suffer because of
                                      that blurry faced man

Choi Minjun: You said that the future we see is uncertain
                            If I get rid of Kim Dokja thenY/N-hyun will be sad

Eyes of the World: Little me, my as strong as the powers  of the
                                      three sisters spinning the wheel
                                      I won't be wrong but maybe we can save 
                                      Y/N-hyung from his future sufferings 
                                      Eliminate that blurry face man

'Eliminate him?' Minjun turned to look at Kim Dokja who was happily chatting with Y/N. Seeing the adoration in the (h/c) male's eyes and the wide smile he had on his face, Minjun didn't feel like he would be happy destroying Y/N's happiness.

Choi Minjun: I won't do it

Eyes of the World: Why? Is it because you'd feel destroyed in the end?
                                      Think of Y/N-hyung
                                      Can he smile like that when he's dead?

The golden eyed child froze, 'killed?' thought Minjun, 'the 'future suffering' that Y/N-hyung will go through is death?'. H looked at Kim Dokja once again. It was that man who will cause the (h/c) male to suffer. It was the man with the blurry face that he couldn't see. The man who 'L/N Y/N' loved  ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶   will be the one that got the (h/c) male killed. 'But I still can't do it,'  Minjun felt troubled, 'I can't...'

"40,000 coins?" someone said in disbelief, staring at the blue screen in front of them.

"There he is, get him!" another shouted, pointing at Kim Dokja who was running away.

Private message:
Eyes of the World: Fine then little me, if you can't do it then I'll 
                                      do it for you

"Move away from him unless if you want to- Minjun?" Y/N was surprised when the golden eyed child suddenly hugged his leg. "Minjun please let go I need to protect Dokja-hyung."

"..." The golden eyed child did not reply or let go. 

"Minjun?" Y/N questioned. When the child lifted his head to look at him, the (h/c) male's eyes widened.

(E/c) eyes stared right into glowing golden ones however, when Minjun used his 'prophet' skill, his eyes glow white, not golden. 'No way is this... No but it can't be... right?'  thought Y/N.

"Y/N-hyung, it's been a while," the golden eyed 'child' spoke. It was the future 'Choi Minjun', also known as 'Eyes of the World' who had just entered the body of his younger self.

"I guess it has," the (h/c) male replied. "Do you mind letting me go? I need to help my friend right now."

"Can't I hug you longer?" Minjun pouted, "it's been so long since the lost time I could be next to you."

"No, you've been next to me many times in the round."

"The little me in the round has, not me. I've missed you so much hyung but," Minjun then showed a hurt expression, "you're going to go to someone else who can take care of themselves instead of letting me spend a little more time with you?

"Minjun I would stay with you longer but Dokja-hyung might not be able to take care of himself right now. The constellations are spending coins to weaken him. He might die Minjun!" the (h/c) male tried to move the constellation inhabiting the golden child's body but the constellation wouldn't budge. 

"But I died for you hyung," said Minjun with a sad expression.

Y/N froze.

"I sacrificed my life for you and the others in main scenario 10 and became a constellation to watch over you. He might die but I already died for you and in the end you never chose to stay alive even after I gave up my life for yours," Minjun's hold on Y/N tightened, "how many more times hyung? How many more times do I have to give up my world to somebody else even though I gave up my life for you?! How many huh hyung? How many?!"

The (h/c) male couldn't say anything. It was like he was completely frozen.

"Let that man die. Let him die and then that man and I will be even. If I gave up my life for you then he should die so he doesn't make you suffer either!"  

"Choi Minjun, what kind of future did you see?" questioned Y/N.

 "A future where he will get you killed," replied Minjun. "So kill him! Kill-ugh!" Y/n was surprised to see Minjun cutting himself off by choking himself. "Y/N-hyung, go. Go help Dokja-hyung quickly."

"Minjun stop!" Y/N tried to stop the golden eyed child from choking himself.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry for being selfish," tears rolled down Minjun's face. "I'm sorry."

Y/N hugged Minjun, "you're not selfish. I was being unfair to you and made you feel alone. I'll make it up to you I swear but for now, please sleep," Y/N knocked Minjun out. "This time while you're sleeping, I hope you don't see another unwanted future."

TO BE CONTINUED...  

_____________________________________
I wrote this in a hurry because I only realised that it was the day to update and was writing my story on Webnovel. I'm sorry if it's a little late and apologise in advance if it's shittier than usual because it's unedited.