DREAM SEVEN

A loud crash sound was made when the warden of darkness collapsed to the ground as well as the (h/c) male. 'It's not dead right?'  Y/N stared at the fallen warden of darkness.

"Hyung!" Minjun tackled him in a hug, looking up at him. "Did you really get a curse?" the child asked.

"... What are you talking about?" Y/N asked confused.

"The constellation 'Eyes of the world' told me that if you get cursed by the warden of darkness, you might have to give birth no matter what gender. I got scared because you might've gotten cursed by a demon king, so I checked your future and I saw you with a girl with light brown hair that looks about our age!" explained Minjun.

"Hyung you're gonna give birth to a girl?" asked Gilyoung.

"Oh hell nah!" Y/N looked down with wide eyes and started questioning his life decisions while Dokja stared at Y/N's stomach with a questioning gaze.

A stab sound was made and when the group turned to see what happened, they saw that Myungoh had just stabbed the warden of darkness as if to confirm if he's really dead.

[The tier 7 demonic species 'Warden of Darkness' has been slain]

'Phew. It wasn't me who killed it,'  the (h/c) boy was relieved to find out that he actually did not kill the warden of darkness.

[You are the first to successfully hunt a tier 7 demonic species]

[You have achieved the impossible]

[You received 8,000 coins]

[Contributors: L/N Y/N, Kim Dokja, Han Myungoh]

Myungoh started insulting Kim Dokja and bloating about his victory however his happiness didn't last long.

[The demon king 'God of Wrath and Lust' has been notified about your existence because you've killed the tier 7 demonic species monster, 'Warden of Darkness']

[The demon king 'God of Wrath and Lust' will hunt the incarnation who delivered the final blow until the incarnation dies]

[The demon king 'God of Wrath and Lust' will lay a terrible curse on the incarnation who delivered the finale blow]

[Finale blow: Han Myungoh]

"Huh?" Myungoh stared blankly at his screen.

Y/N turned to the two 12 year old and pointed at the miserable man who foolishly delivered the finale blow to the warden of darkness, "he's giving birth, not me."

'I can't believe that I could've witnessed Y/N swearing at a demon king while giving birth to a girl. That definitely wouldn't be a good thing,'  thought Dokja sweat dropping. 'Wait, then who was the girl that Choi Minjun saw with Y/N in his vision?'

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' has recommended your scenario on the <Star Stream>]

Dokja grinned. "Let's open up the treasure chest shall we?" 

"This what I found," Sangah got a necklace.

"I got this," Gilyoung  held up a shield.

"It's not as extravagant as I thought," said Sangah.

"Hyung I got a ring," Minjun showed his ring to Y/N.

"Great," smiled Y/N. 

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" Dokja asked, turning to Y/N.

"Nah it's fine. The constellation Eyes of the World offered to send me something."

'... I knew that Y/N was good at drawing people in, but did he just turn a constellation into a simp...?'  thought Dokja.

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world' is smiling happily at the incarnation 'L/N Y/N']

'... They're totally whipped for him,'  Dokja deadpanned. Dokja walked up to the treasure chest and opened it, finding a mana brazier to cook the meat.

Everyone gathered around the mana brazier and started eating the cooked monster meat they cooked. Sangah, Gilyoung and Minjun had sparkling eyes while eating the meat. Dokja turned to looked at Y/N who seemed completely unaffected by the taste of the meat.

"How is it Y/N?" Dokja asked the (h/c) male.

"It's not bad," Y/N plainly replied, shrugging. 'It's not as good as Yoo Joonghyuk's cooking but it's still pretty good.'

Han Myungoh soon joined them afterwards and Sangah was able to translate the language on the treasure box. Putting the tier 7 species monster core he got from the warden of darkness and broken faith in the box, Kim Dokja make a constellation grade artefact, 'Unbreakable Faith'. 

"Let's head back shall we? We only need to bring the mana brazier with us since there's a lot of ground rats around. With Gilyoung's [Interspecies communication skill]-"

"Dokja-hyung, there aren't any insects around," said Gilyoung.

"Not even one?"

"Well, to tell you the truth there is one but it's," Gilyoung suddenly stopped and began mumbling something. Sensing that something was wrong, Y/N stopped him.

"Don't use that skill for a while ok? It's not safe to use it right now," said Y/N.

"Okay." 

In the end, they were able to make it back since Sangah had a skill similar to Gilyoung's. It was a glowing string that let them retrace their steps. 

"Damn it! That b*stard has messed with my channel!" yellow sparks appeared and Bihyung popped out from thing air. "Hahaha everyone! Have you all been well while I was away?"

.

.

.

"Wow this is good! It's really delicious," commented Heewon.

"You'll be able to recover some health if you eat that," said Dokja.

"You seem to have obtained a few new items and not just the mana brazier."

"Well yes, a few."

On the side, Hyunsung was surrounded by sparkles with a large smile shown on his face. He seemed to appreciate the shield that he was given quite a lot. 'It's nice to see him smile. I haven't see that for a while because the more times Yoo Joonghyuk regressed he had.... changed,'  thought a certain (h/c) boy. 

"Is there anything I can use?" asked Heewon.

"No," Dokja replied.

"What about that sword?" 

"It's mine."

"And you're going to share the meat with others?" 

"I'll sell them for coins."

"What a cheapskate." 

'That's Dokja-hyung for ya,'  thought Y/N. 'Money first, negotiate second.' .

When they got back, the atmosphere was pretty heavy. Everyone seemed nervous and agitated. The group that had just returned had no idea why until they saw it on the blue screen floating in the air. 

[20 minutes remaining until checkout]

[Please prepare to pay your survival fee]

[100 coins will be withdrawn as a survival fee]

[Those who are unable to pay will die]

'So that's why. They all don't have enough coins to pay the survival fee. That's why they're all afraid,'  thought Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED...