DREAM FOURTEEN

"Bye," Y/N cleanly cut off the head of the person standing in the safe zone next to Kim Dokja. 

"Y/N-ssi! Why did you do that?" asked Heewon.

"He just annoyed me. Clearly, he wanted me to die for killing his friends earlier."

"But it's not like he was wrong right? You did order your knights to kill his friends earlier instead of saving him," said Heewon. "Huh?" Heewon was confused by the (h/c) male walking towards the dragon when it was about to use it's attack skill again instead of going to a safe zone.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Kim Dokja yelled.

"I killed those people earlier because of my trauma, so the only thing I can do as redemption is to hunt that dragon down," the (h/c) male replied.

Redemption, death and promise was the character 'L/N Y/N's' morals in the novel 'TWSA'. It was simple; if you do something wrong, re-earn trust by redemption. When fighting against an opponent, embrace the fear of death as a natural thing. If you make a promise, keep it and defend it to the end. 

''It was simple' my ass. Although it was seen like that, redemption, accepting death and keeping promises are some of the hardest things for a human being to do. The person who abode by those morals and rules? It was Y/N, but he knows more than anyone, morals are just goals in life that are set, but not all goals are are achieved in the end,' thought Kim Dokja. 'Well, if he wants to hunt down the lesser dragon, then there's no stopping his determination and they say,'  the reader stepped out of the safe zone, ''if you can't beat them, join them!''  thought Dokja, running towards Y/N's direction.

[Tier 5 Fire Dragon 'Lesser Dragon Ignir' has used 'Flame of Destruction']

[The skill 'Rising Star' lv ??? has been activated]

Y/N dodged the dragon's attack and charged at it while Kim Dokja took over the area by planting his flag at the flagpole to gain more power. 

"What are you doing Dokja!" 

"Get away from there Dokja!" 

Hyunsung and Heewon screamed with panicked expressions.

'They scream and panic for hyung, but not for me too? I'm also in danger fighting for them as well as for my own redemption, but... have I already lost their trust? Is it because I ordered my knights to kill those people because of my trauma earlier? Is it because I killed innocent people? Right, those two have high morals about being right and good. I've already lost their respect,'  thought Y/N.

Y/N quickly grabbed the reader with a speed boost from his skill 'Rising Star' and saved the reader before he got badly burnt. Even though Y/N was quick enough to save Dokja, he wasn't able to save himself or it was more like, there was something stopping him from using his skill to save himself. 

"Y/N....?" the reader's pupils shook, staring at the dead body of the male who saved him. Gritting his teeth, Kim Dokja went back to fighting the dragon before it kills everyone around him.

.

.

.

"Oi! Why are you sleeping here hyung?"

Y/N's eyes opened to see familiar white hair. 

"Hyung?" 

"Kim Namwoon, nice to see you," Y/N smiled gently.

"Y/N-hyung! Master is looking for you!" Lee Jihye appeared, holding her sword on her shoulder.

"Oh. Let's go see him then," said Y/N, getting up.

"Huh?" both Jihye and Namwoon looked confused.

"Oi are you ok?!" questioned Namwoon.

"What are you talking about?" asked Y/N.

"I'm talking about if you feel sick or anything," replied Namwoon.

"I'm perfectly fine. Why so shocked?" 

"Well normally you'd just tell us to tell master that you're 'busy' and can't talk then disappear somewhere, but you're agreeing to go see him this time," answered Jihye.

"Well I just feel like seeing him today. Let's go," Y/N started walking straight, recognising the area around him. 

When he got to their base, he saw Yoo Joonghyuk standing there, waiting for him.

"Yo! Joonghyuk-ah," Y/n waved at him.

"Hm? Are you ok?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked him, grabbing his shoulder with his one remaining arm and scanning him up and down.

"Damn why is everyone asking me that today?!" 

"Well you just seem... done with life," said Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Tired too!" Jihye jumped in the conversation.

"And f*cking hopeless!" added Namwoon. "Give me back my usual hyung! This version of you is f*cking pathetic! You better get better soon!"

'Oh... why do I feel like I'm more loved here than back with Dokja-hyung and that unfamiliar round? Well... this technically is where I originally belonged,'  thought the (h/c) male.

"-okja-ssi! Dokja-ssi are you ok?!" Y/N woke up and saw Heewon and Hyunsung rushing towards Kim Dokja side. 

'F*ck why does this hurt more than it should?!'  Y/N laid still on the ground.

[A private message has been sent]

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' offers 'XXXXX']

Y/N's eyes widened.

After Dokja put on some clothes since his were burnt, he realised something. 'Ah right Y/N's body..... where is it?'  Kim Dokja's eyes widened.

"Where's Y/N's body?" the reader asked.

"Maybe it turned into ashes after being burnt," said Heewon. 

.

.

.

After Dokja's group returned, they saw a talking head and Yoo Joonghyuk approaching it. 

"Joonghyuk! Joonghyuk join me!" the head shouted. "As you already know I have the book of revelation. I can help you to the end of the road! I can help you and Y/N-"

"He's dead," Dokja said, making both the head and Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes widen.

"What...?" Yoo Joonghyuk said in disbelief. "F*cking say that again!" 

"I said that Y/N is dead!" 

"Hah... you killed him didn't you?" the head accused Dokja. "There's no way someone like Y/N would die this early if you didn't kill him. He loves you so much, he follows you everywhere, he's so naive and that's how you f*cking killed him!"

"I didn't-"

"Yoo Joonghyuk! Kill him and join me! He's the one who killed your precious companion. Can you even trust him anymore?!" 

Stab. Yoo Joonghyuk stabbed the head before pointing his sword at Kim Dokja.

"I don't understand. If it's not you who Y/N is willing to live for... then who the f*ck is it?!" the protagonist shouted before walking away.

'The person Y/N is willing to live for? When people say that, isn't it usually 'the one they're willing to die for,' not 'live for'?'  Kim Dokja questioned. 'Or is it because... Y/N was never willing to live for anyone or even stay alive for himself in the first place?'

TO BE CONTINUED... 

--------------------------------
(A/N)
I just got Covid and it got me trippin'.
Feel like shit but here you go. 
Might give you guys another chapter today.
Covid said "f*ck you now start writing".