DREAM TWENTY FOUR

'... Has he always been this hostile to Shin Yoosung in the previous rounds?'  Y/N sweat dropped, looking at the golden eyed child that was glaring at the brown haired girl holding onto his arm. 

"Dokja-hyung! Y/N-hyu-" Lee Gilyoung who was approaching them suddenly stopped with a blank stare before running up to the (h/c) male. "Hyung, she has brown hair like the one Minjun saw in his vision, is she- did you..." 

Y/N was confused at first, but then he realised what Gilyoung was implying. "No I did not give birth to her," the (h/c) male replied.

"Then was it Dokja-hyung who-"

"I did not either!" Kim Dokja was quick to reply. 

[Someone has defeated 'The Catastrophe of Water' in the north]

'So now the only disaster we have to take care of is...'  the (h/c) male's gaze fell onto the brown haired girl who was holding onto his arm. 

.

.

.

'It's as if she's the 'Omniscient Reader' between the two of us,'  thought Kim Dokja, checking if Heewon was doing well. When he returned in his omniscient form to where they were sleeping, he found himself sleeping very closely to the (h/c) male, so close their lips were almost touching. 

"Hey you, get away from Dokja-hyung and Y/N-hyung while I'm still being nice," Gilyoung said to Yoosung. 

"Make me," Yoosung replied.

"Dokja-hyung found me first and Y/N-hyung even gave Minjun and I pockey!" exclaimed Gilyoung.

"I'll let you know that he also gave me pockey too. You're not special!" retorted Yoosung.

"I'm the closest to Y/N-hyung and even survived the first scenario with him while Gilyoung survived the first scenario with Dokja-ssi. You will never replace us," Minjun glared at Yoosung with vigilance. 

'Does he hate Shin Yoosung that much?'  wondered Kim Dokja, 'well, I guess the reason why he did that in main scenario 10.'.

The three children began to fight amongst themselves when Minjun accidentally moved Y/N's head, making him and Kim Dokja kiss. Kim Dokja could feel his cheeks heating up, even in omniscient form while the three kids held a 'wtf?!!' face.

When Kim Dokja deactivated his skill and opened his eyes, he found all three kids sleeping peacefully. 'What the hell? Was that all a dream?'  turning to the (h/c) male next to him, his ears turned red, 'I can never let Y/N find out what happened.' .

.

.

.

Y/n, Kim Dokja and the others watched as a dokkaebi appear in the sky. 

"I must have kept you all waiting. Did you enjoy your survival activities?" spoke the dokkaebi. "At last, the 5th scenario that you've all been waiting for will begin.". The dokkaebi continued to talk about the last catastrophe before multiple dokkaebis appeared.  "We'll begin the second 'Sponsor Selection'," the dokkaebi snapped his finger and thousands of stars appeared.

The people around them started to show off to one another the amount of constellation that want to support them.

"That guy has so much! He's as bright as a Christmas tree!" someone pointed at Kim Dokja.

"Look at the guy next to him! It's as if he's a star himself!" another pointed as Y/N.

Most of the constellation who wants to become Kim Dokja's sponsor had also requested to be Y/N's. It could be seen as a 'greedy' act but in their perspective, it's 'another second chance'. Just in case Kim Dokja does not pick them, they would have another chance with Y/N! 

The (h/c) male stared at the thousand modifiers on the blue screen in front of him before looking up at the sky with a blank expression as if he's not interested at all. 

[The constellation 'Black Abyssal Flame Dragon' says you should pick him]

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' says "you won't regret it"]

[The constellation 'Eyes of the World' tells the other constellations to "f*ck off"]

"Sorry but," the (h/c) male formed a closed eyed smile, "scram.". The next blue screen that Y/N saw made him put his guard up.

[The constellation '⬛⬛⬛⬛' greets you]

"Who are you?" Y/N asked with hardened eyes. 'This constellation... I've never seen him before either. This round is far from the familiar one but isn't this too much of a change?'  thought Y/N. He then received a private message.

Direct message:
⬛⬛⬛⬛: I am Yoo Joonghyuk... I am Yoo Joonghyuk... I am Yoo Joonghyuk

L/N Y/N: What are you trying to do? 
                  What are your intentions?
                  You are not Joonghyuk-ah liar.

⬛⬛⬛⬛: ......
                              See you again Y/N.

''See you again soon'? But I've never even met you. How could I see you 'again' if we've never met before?'  thought Y/N, 'who is that anyways?' . "Does any of you know who that constellation is?" Y/N decided to ask the other constellation. 

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says she's never seen that constellation before]

[The constellation 'Black Abyssal Flame Dragon' says to ignore that constellation]

[The constellation 'Black Abyssal Flame Dragon' says they're probably trying to seem cool by hiding their modifier] 

[750 coins have been sponsored]

'Hm, so they don't know either,'  thought Y/N. He decided to scroll through the list of constellations wanting to support him out of curiousity, when he saw a modifier that made his eyes widen. "What... 'Saviour of Corruption'...?" the (h/c) male mumbled but it was loud enough to be heard.

'What?' Kim Dokja's ears perked up hearing the modifier. 'Was Y/N able to impress someone like him?'

[The constellation 'Saviour of Corruption' greets 'L/N Y/N']

In an instant, Y/N watched as the list of constellations requesting to become his sponsor go from 9, 973 to 2,891.

[The constellation 'Monarch of Small Fries' says they will back off from 'L/N Y/N']

[The constellation 'Nail-Eating Rat' asks constellation 'Savour of Corruption' to spare him]

[The constellation 'Black Abyssal Flame Dragon' snorts and calls them cowards]

[The constellation 'Demonic-like Judge of Fire' tells constellation 'Saviour of Corruption' to leave 'L/N Y/N' alone]

'Right, they're not on good terms with each other,'  thought Y/N.

[The constellation 'Saviour of Corruption' mocks the constellation 'Demonic-like Judge of Fire']

[The constellation 'Saviour of Corruption' asks the constellation 'Demonic-like Judge of Fire' what will she be able to do]

All of a sudden, Y/N's eyes reflected a light and in his vision he saw a blond haired male with purple eyes and wings floating in front of him, extending his arm out to him as if saying to chose him. 

It was tempting, very tempting. Y/N slowly reached his hand towards the archangel but then...

[The 'Second Sponsor Selection' has ended]

The archangel Y/N saw reaching his hand out towards him disappeared.

It was a close call. A very close call. 

TO BE CONTINUED...