DREAM NINE

"Young master-," a woman called out to him as he stood in a room surrounded by fire. "Young master.".

Y/N stood still, frozen on spot. 

"Young master, we need to go," the woman said, grabbing his arm and dragging him down stairs. No matter how much he tried to pry her hands off of him, she wouldn't release him. 

"Let go!" Y/N shouted. 'I don't want to see it again. I don't want to see them again!'  he panicked.

It was too late. The woman stopped moving and they had arrived downstairs where the others were. She let go of the (h/c) male's arm. 

"Young master," the faceless servants greeted.

Y/N just stared at them in disbelief. 

"What do you wish us to do young master?" the head butler said. 

The (h/c) man covered his mouth, looking down and refusing to look at the 'people' in front of him. He felt sick. Very sick. 'Someone... stop this please,'  he pleaded.

"Your... highness..." he heard someone call for him from behind. He turned around and saw three of his ghostly knights, standing there. Finally, he stopped shaking. He no longer felt sick. He was ok. It was if something or someone had snapped him back to his senses.

[The skill 'Fallen Crown' has interfered with the scenario]

[The stigma '???' has blocked the 'Star Stream' from witnessing this]

'That's right, I got over this trauma long ago. I had to get over this trauma long ago, and I did. My skills were made to dedicate themselves to my whole existence. They don't flow the way other things does in TWSA. They' were created specifically for me,'  thought Y/N.

"Young master?" the servants questioned. "What are you looking at? We're right here."

"No, you're not," the (h/c) male said, confusing them.

Baekhyun, Chaewon, and Jiwoo was what he named them. The (h/c) male named the three ghostly knights in front of him after the three servants that he was able to remember. They were the only ones that he was able to remember. 

"Young master..."

"Your highness..."

"What is your wish?" both of the versions of  'Baekhyun', the head butler and head knight asked.

With a smile, Y/N replied, "kill me."

"...As you wish your highness," the ghostly knights immediately charged at him however, just when they were about to reach the (h/c) male, they were stopped.

"I'm afraid we cannot do that young master. Please live on," said Baekhyun, as they slowly vanished.

[You have completed the sub scenario 'Illusory Prison'] 

Y/N woke up. 'It seems like the others have woken up already,'  thought Y/N, looking around. 

The group continued down the tunnel when someone stopped them.

"Who are you people? Don't you know that the hunting grounds belong to us?" it was a female voice, "Huh?" she took off her hood, "did you come here after defeating the specters? How? Only master knows how to defeat them!"

'Lee Jihye, Yoo Joonghyuk's student,'  Y/N recognised her.

"Follow me, I'll take to you the station," said Jihye, sheathing her sword.

[You have entered 'Chungmuro'] 

"This place is eerie," Sangah said nervously.

[#GIR channel is live]

[#BIR-3642 channel is live]