DREAM THIRTEEN

'No!'  Kim Dokja's eyes widened, witnessing ghostly knights murder the people on fire one by one. The reader immediately turned his head to look at Y/N, 'I told him not to use it!' .

"L/N Y/N-ssi please stop!" shouted Lee Hyunsung.

"Why are you killing them?!" yelled Jung Heewon.

"You could've saved them!" said a a 'prophet'. 

"Then why didn't you save them?" the (h/c) male spoke with a cold expression displayed. "You've read the book of revelation, you know that fire dragons and I don't really get along. It was you guys who awakened the fire dragon, so take responsibility for it," Y/N glared.

"-?!"

"Didn't the book say that L/N Y/N was someone who'd try to save everyone?!"

"The book didn't say anything about him acting like this!"

'No, TWSA did mention 'L/N Y/N' acting like this. These people stopped reading early, so they don't know of Y/N's change but, why did he change so early? Originally, his personality only started to change after what happened in main scenario 10,'  thought Kim Dokja, looking at Y/N with a complicated expression. Y/N noticed.

'Why are you looking at me like that? Is it because I'm not within your calculations of how things were supposed to go? Is it because I was never like this until later on in the novel? If you knew that I remembered everything like Yoo Joonghyuk, would you still look at me like that knowing that I remember and went through more than what the current Yoo Joonghyuk has experienced?'  the (h/c) male watched as safe zones appeared. 'Thousands of years of suffering would make anyone insane.'

"Find some safe zones hurry! Find six or four and two but make it up to six!" ordered Kim Dokja, counting the number of people in his group.

"I found one, but it's for four," said Minseob. 

[Tier 5 fire dragon, 'Lessor Dragon Ignir' has used 'Flame of Destruction'] 

'What do I do?'  Kim Dokja panicked.

"Mr Yu! Over here!" a person called out to him on a safe zone for two people.

"You guys go on there," Kim Dokja said before running over to the other guy but then he realised something, there wasn't enough space for one person. Y/N was still standing out in the open without a safe zone available. "F*ck- Y/N! You can take my spot! come here!" he called out towards the (h/c) male.

"Then what will you do hyung?" 

"I-I can do the same thing as last time. I still have some-"

"You'll swallow specter spirit stones again? That's not an option this time. Once you get knocked out you'll become unconscious for a while. Plus, you're already a ghost species. I doubt it'll work again."

"But you'll die Y/N," Kim Dokja reasoned though the same things also applied to him. 

"You would too. Just stay there. Please trust me hyung, I got it," the (h/c) male reassured the reader but those words only made the reader more anxious. 

'Those were the words he told Yoo Joonghyuk in the 999th regression but, it didn't end so well...'  Kim Dokja grit his teeth.

"What's with that look hyung? I told you I won't die and leave you alone right?" 

"Then you better keep your word then you brat," 'don't make me not want to trust you again,' the reader clenched his fist. 

Y/n nodded before turning back to his ghostly knights. 

"Your highness, please give us an order."

"I command you to block the attack for me and die."

None of the ghostly knights moved. 'Aren't skills supposed to listen to the user? Why isn't his listening to him?!'  thought Jung Heewon. 

"It seems like they're hesitant of death...?" Lee Hyunsung mumbled.

"Why are they scared of death?! Can't Y/N-ssi just respawn them or something?!" questioned Heewon. 

Y/N stared blankly at his ghostly knights that didn't look like they were going to follow his order anytime soon. As Ignir's fire came closer and closer, Kim Dokja's anxiety started to rise. 'He's going to die!'  Kim Dokja panicked, but the next thing that Y/N did made the reader surprised.

With a smile on his face, Y/N said, "come on, don't you.... love me?" 

The ghostly knights began moving towards the (h/c) male with fast speed. 'Hah! Even I've read enough of TWSA to know that if he shows any emotion while using fallen crown, his knights will drag him into an abyss. Now he'll pay for commanding his knights to kill my friends earlier!'  the male sharing the safe zone with Kim Dokja thought with a wide smile displayed on his face, not bothering to hide his happiness at all. '...Huh?'  the male's smile soon dropped, his eyes widening as well. 

'Y/N's true colours are showing...'  thought the reader. 

While reading TWSA, Dokja was able to analyse the character 'L/N Y/N'. Y/N was someone with charisma to draw others in. Everyone either loved or liked him, but no matter if they loved or liked him, those feelings slowly turned into obsession towards the (h/c) male. Y/N knew that, so he'd try to avoid interaction with others as much as possible, only staying in the background and appearing when others needed help, then leaving the next second before they became obsessed. While this method of his did prevent him from gaining another obsessed crowd, it did not work on Yoo Joonghyuk because he had encountered the protagonist many times. Him helping Yoo Joonghyuk in 1863 turns was the biggest reason why he couldn't stop Yoo Joonghyuk from turning obsessed. However, one thing that those obsessed people didn't know... was that Y/N was a manipulator.

An obsessed person VS a manipulator, who would win? The answer was right in front of them, and so was the proof. To everyone's surprise, while the ghostly knights were trying to possess Y/N, they had surrounded him which created a shield that helped Y/N survive Ignir's attack, the ghostly knights disappearing in the process, leaving the (h/c) male who was left standing with a crazed smile on his face. The manipulator won. 

'Is this the real 'Y/N'?'  the reader questioned. Y/N did not have a stable mental state as others thought. Most manipulator's minds weren't really that stable, but you especially would never be able to tell from the sweet smile that would appear on Y/N's face every now and then, however this time, the definition of his mental state was described in the insane smile shown on his face. 

'Is this man... really trust worthy?'  thought Heewon and Hyunsung. 

TO BE CONTINUED...