DREAM THIRTY THREE

The entire room was engulfed in silence. Whether the others believed the (h/c) haired male or not was entirely up to them since everyone had their own thoughts but Y/N was gonna make sure they knew their place.

"Joonghyuk-ah, help me with something," the (h/c) haired male approached his friend. 

"What?" Yoo Joonghyuk's voice was as cold as ever.

"Use lie detection on me." 

[Yoo Joonghyuk has activated the skill 'Lie Detection']

Yoo Joonghyuk had activated his skill without hesitation from Y/N's request. He also wanted to know what the (h/c) haired male was trying to prove here.

"What I had said previously was not a lie," but Y/N was very smart. Even if he probably could win he was not trying to piss someone who definitely hold grudges off. Bro was probably gonna chase him down unless if he somehow loses his memories.  'I'm not testing my luck.' 

[The 'lie detection' skill has verified that you are telling the truth]

It was that moment that you could feel the tension in the air grow stronger. Everyone's thoughts about the 'Supreme King' being the ultimate and strongest king was changed from just one line.  Everything had changed without the Supreme King himself knowing that a beast had taken his throne without him knowing. 

"Now that you're done, I will tell you who will be participating in the next scenario. The first person is obviously me. The second person will be L/N Y/N," announced Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Wait Joonghyuk-ah," Y/N interrupted. "I will stay behind this scenario." 

Yoo Joonghyuk narrowed his eyes, "why?" 

"I've only just ascended to king, it would be quite rude to jump in line right? Only a limited amount of people can go, so how can I just ahead of the other kings?"

"You're more useful than the rest of them," Yoo Joonghyuk spoke without hesitation. Damn... that definitely made someone want to vomit blood. 

"But surely there will be another scenario taking place while you guys are gone. The Star Stream is all about entertaining the constellations right? How could they let the rest of us live peacefully? That would not be interesting at all," the (h/c) haired male reasoned. "If all the strong people were to go to main scenario six then what would happen to everyone behind if something big happens?" 

"I think what Y/N says is correct," Kim Dokja agrees. 

'If something were to happen while we're gone then Y/N should be able to control it. If we were to get back and everything was going down then it would be hard getting a fill in about what's happening,'  thought Kim Dokja.

"Fine... then L/N Y/N will not participate this scenario," Yoo Joonghyuk certainly did not look happy but he could not force the (h/c) haired male to go. 

"Thanks. Since I'm not going then I'll be leaving now," Y/N got off his seat and left with a smile. There was still something that he needed to do, so he can't leave to the next scenario. 

'This place is big, where the hell would I find him?'  Y/N wandered around in search of his target, Choi Minjun. Ever since the constellation 'Eyes of the World' had inhabitted Choi Minjun's body that one time, Y/N had never seen Choi Minjun again. He had knocked Minjun out that time but when he came back Minjun was already gone. 'He's a child, where could he go?'  Y/N began feeling stressed.

[Main Scenario #6 - Monster Hunting has started]

'... Fuck I better hurry.'

.